Kinetic Bolt, Spellslinger and Other Wand Improvements

COC without COC investment!
that look danks as hell - damn POG
you.. you.. say what man
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
Proper dual wanding when?

I've been waiting for real dual wander skills since the early days...please do something about that before PoE 2 ;(
2 poet pens + CWDT witch and spellslinger 6link HERRO
"
Baconade77 wrote:
F for Poets Pen

Spellslinger should stack with Poets Pen so why not both?
Downside to Spellslinger is that a CERTAIN wand doesn't have base damage. Ah well... I guess I'll figure out how to work in Wandslinger... Provided it does anything.

(Now, if it allowed wand attack damage to apply spell leech...)

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Spellslinger should stack with Poets Pen so why not both?

Yeah, I was about to say... "Welcome back to Poet's Pen League."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Wait, this also cuts down on the attack speed, AND gets rid of the accuracy rating. Are these going away, or have just been shuffled into the minor passives? That makes it a bit worrying, since some builds actually NEED the accuracy... And to be honest, the damage isn't as important as the APS.

Old Wandslinger = 16% damage, 8% attack speed, 10% accuracy.
New Wandslinger = 25% damage, 5% attack speed.

For non-Poet's Pen wanders, this is a nerf! I do hope that it's just that the balance was shifted to the minor nodes. (e.g, making both, say, all have accuracy and attack speed alongside their damage)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Mar 3, 2020, 2:50:43 AM
so gg you are saying if i put kinetic bolt with barrage support on 6 link with some gem combination and if i craft +2 minimum endurance charge + life gain on block shield and some spell node/jewel massive stack....
might be good for any new player to take down sirus ? with atleast 3 minimum deaths ?

or just fak all new players and let them farm mirrors whyle bleeding from eyes and let them get mirror gear to try sirus with wand attack.

without timless jewel this kinetic bolt sucks. i guranteee
fk archnemesis.
Probably a noob build, but I was thinking maybe Kinetic Bolt-Spellslinger-Power Siphon with an Assassin? Maybe work some poison into it somehow, and/or some crit? Seems like it might be entertaining anyway, regardless of efficacy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info