[3.10] The Queen of Blades - Gryph's Blade Blast Witch

Would it be possible to post a pastbin with what you will start with? So that we have atleast a guidline even if it's not the final draft.
"
Silenceecho wrote:
Would it be possible to post a pastbin with what you will start with? So that we have atleast a guidline even if it's not the final draft.

Yeah, been focusing on the Volatile build and getting ready for 3.10 post nerf.

Getting a plan for this build is my next project as I intend to start with it. Though I intend to level it in a way similar to the VD build (generic caster tree with cast speed for QoL) and will work on experimenting with the different approaches from there.

But I'll be writing up more in the guide today.
Added some gem links and general guidance to the guide.

Pastebin was added. It's a rough draft for an Elementalist Phys to lightning conversion variant.

Will do more after a day or two into the league. Specifically adding the proper gems when they become available in PoB. Using EK as a placeholder right now.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 12, 2020, 11:43:02 PM
Guess I'll be blindly following this build for league start ;)

Let's see how it goes, hopefully I can help when I get a feel for it.
you got a streaming link ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
you got a streaming link ?

Alas, I am working on getting a new setup that can support streaming, but RN that's not an option for me. BUT SOON!
Looking foward for this build 🙂
Btw maybe stupid question but did standart league also updated to 3.10??
It doesn't feel great atm. Are you continuing or will you first go for your vd build?
"
Silenceecho wrote:
It doesn't feel great atm. Are you continuing or will you first go for your vd build?

I'm gonna run some VD for a while to get established in the league. I liked how Blade blast felt with Scold's+Cyclone but it's going to take more investment to make it sustainable for testing. Not something I wanna mess around with at the start of the league. haha

I will definitely be coming back to it though.
"
Silenceecho wrote:

Actually it feels very good atm. At least on yellow maps so far. 6L with SSlinger BBlast + 3L with SSlinger Baldefall + 3l bladefall in poets pen. DMG and clear sped are outstanding. Need some work on survivability though.

Basically all we need to start is tabula+obliteration.
U can check my character.
Last edited by serhiusoff on Mar 17, 2020, 8:04:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info