[3.10] The Queen of Blades - Gryph's Blade Blast Witch

"
serhiusoff wrote:
"
Silenceecho wrote:
It doesn't feel great atm. Are you continuing or will you first go for your vd build?

Actually it feels very good atm. At least on yellow maps so far. 6L with SSlinger BBlast + 3L with SSlinger Baldefall + 3l bladefall in poets pen. DMG and clear sped are outstanding. Need some work on survivability though.

Basically all we need to start is tabula+obliteration.
U can check my character.

How do you avoid canceling the Poet's Pen cast? That was happening to me ALL the time. I hated it. I like to run -> click -> run -> repeat and if I clicked too fast it just wouldn't do anything. Super obnoxious to me.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

How do you avoid canceling the Poet's Pen cast? That was happening to me ALL the time. I hated it. I like to run -> click -> run -> repeat and if I clicked too fast it just wouldn't do anything. Super obnoxious to me.

I don't. I barely notice it. I didn't even used Poet's Pen until lvl 75. This is just extra source of blades.. Most of bosses/metamorphs dyes on 3-4 frenzy+barrage attacks. White/yellow trash packs explodes on 1 click.
I expect that it will be not so smothh on T14+ maps, but my items very far from perfect.

Your VD build is still much better, cuz it has autotargeting, more survivability and probably more dmg in late game, but I can't play with the same build 3rd league in a row:) This at least have high burst dmg potential to oneshot metamorphs :)
"
serhiusoff wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

I don't. I barely notice it. I didn't even used Poet's Pen until lvl 75. This is just extra source of blades.. Most of bosses/metamorphs dyes on 3-4 frenzy+barrage attacks. White/yellow trash packs explodes on 1 click.
I expect that it will be not so smothh on T14+ maps, but my items very far from perfect.

Your VD build is still much better, cuz it has autotargeting, more survivability and probably more dmg in late game, but I can't play with the same build 3rd league in a row:) This at least have high burst dmg potential to oneshot metamorphs :)

I was thinking about it afterward actually and yeah you have Bladefall on Spellslinger as well. That alone would make mapping a lot smoother I'd say.

I think with Assassin I'd want to go CoC in the end. Either with a bow and Asenath's Chant for blade skills or Cyclone and alternate Bladefall and Bladeblast
COC was original plan. Maybe with better gear i will rid of PP or second spelllslinger and try barrage+coc+bladefall+spellcascade for blade generation.

But for now what other options do I have if I don't want elemental conversion?
"
serhiusoff wrote:
COC was original plan. Maybe with better gear i will rid of PP or second spelllslinger and try barrage+coc+bladefall+spellcascade for blade generation.

But for now what other options do I have if I don't want elemental conversion?

As an assassin? I wouldn't worry about ele conversion really. You can stack things like Phys as Extra Cold/Lightning/Fire/Chaos. Hatred is great, Unholy Might via Sin's Rebirth or the new noteable that gives 10% chance to gain it on crit, Herald of Ash, etc...

Increased AOE is amazing on Blade Blast for stacking explosions for single target too.

You can try getting a Shaper Helmet and tossing some Insanity Essences (50% of phys as extra lightning) at it to get Hypothermia support for a pseudo 6L with less mana reservation too (spellslinger). Can also get Inc AOE Support and up to +3% Spell Crit on the helmet as well.

If you wanted to convert fully, Inquisitor or Chieftain would probably be the way to go honestly.

Also, a 3L Bladefall - Unleash - Spell Cascade could be really potent for single target burst damage. 4L with Arcane Surge potentially.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

As an assassin? I wouldn't worry about ele conversion really. You can stack things like Phys as Extra Cold/Lightning/Fire/Chaos. Hatred is great, Unholy Might via Sin's Rebirth or the new noteable that gives 10% chance to gain it on crit, Herald of Ash, etc...

Increased AOE is amazing on Blade Blast for stacking explosions for single target too.

You can try getting a Shaper Helmet and tossing some Insanity Essences (50% of phys as extra lightning) at it to get Hypothermia support for a pseudo 6L with less mana reservation too (spellslinger). Can also get Inc AOE Support and up to +3% Spell Crit on the helmet as well.

If you wanted to convert fully, Inquisitor or Chieftain would probably be the way to go honestly.

Also, a 3L Bladefall - Unleash - Spell Cascade could be really potent for single target burst damage. 4L with Arcane Surge potentially.

Did some stuff from this advice. DMG totally fine. Bosses on t14 red maps dyes in seconds. But I am dying so often as well (mainly in delirium fog). I guess Assasin = Glass Cannon. Would be grateful for any advices how to improve survivability :)
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/VPzKqC4e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info