Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

No, it's the difference between increased attack speed and increased damage. "Attack speed if killed recently" is especially weak because it won't help on bosses.

Flat added physical damage is the highest priority on abyssal jewels, followed by "increased damage if minion skill recently", followed by cold damage.

Added phys is the best because Hatred double-dips off of it.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Mar 17, 2020, 3:39:44 PM
Any toughts on Profane Proxy for casting the curse?
"
No, it's the difference between increased attack speed and increased damage. "Attack speed if killed recently" is especially weak because it won't help on bosses.

Flat added physical damage is the highest priority on abyssal jewels, followed by "increased damage if minion skill recently", followed by cold damage.

Added phys is the best because Hatred double-dips off of it.

Yea, I've got that. I just wasn't sure "IMD" vs "IMD after using a skill".
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
I have seen the question a few times. For ranged AW you enable the Spirit Guards setting on filterblade on top of the normal AW one. Not instead.

I have for example the normal AW enabled with its normal size and color, the small red ones. And Spirit Guards I have on huge bright pink settings. Use whatever settings you like, but you absolutely must be able to tell the difference in a glance and without having to think about what weapon type it is that dropped. Summoning ranged weapons with the normal AW will lower clearspeed and DPS. Same the other way around of course.

I also have the filter I currently use in my profile, so if anybody wants it, take it. It is Neversinks unmodified Strict filter with AW and ranged AW setup.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2020, 4:02:27 PM
I would really like to drop my mana flask so that I can add in a defensive flask but my mana generation is too slow for the limited pool I have.

What are efficient ways of improving my mana generation?
Hey guys,

i tried this build and was fine till tier 6 maps, since then my minions constantly dying. As mentioned in the guide i use skullhead but the problem is still there. It would be awesome if someone have a lock on my Build (Char:TooEasy) ang give some advices.

Cheers
"
Shiva68 wrote:
Hey guys,

i tried this build and was fine till tier 6 maps, since then my minions constantly dying. As mentioned in the guide i use skullhead but the problem is still there. It would be awesome if someone have a lock on my Build (Char:TooEasy) ang give some advices.

Cheers

You don't have specced into Sacrifice nor Indomitable Army. Get those and the small leech node besides Sacrifice.

Basically do what the guide says to do. I mean, even without the guide, you should be able to figure out that if your minions die, you should take minion defensive passives.

Don't take Spiritual Aid or the two small nodes besides it. It is a waste. 3 passives right there you can spend on defense. Next 3 would be from unspeccing Aligned Spirits. So 6 points now.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 17, 2020, 5:42:59 PM
"
Shiva68 wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers

First thing I'd do is swap added cold with hypothermia -- your skitters with bonechill and hypthermia is a great combo both offensively and defensively. And change out melee physical with multistrike which also helps with both as well. Then see how it goes.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 17, 2020, 5:43:25 PM
"
"
jsus_ wrote:
Is there something my build is missing right now? I'm really struggling now with T12+ maps mostly with damage..it just takes too long.

Sitting on a Saqwal's rn trying to 6link and switching after that with Avian on my Weapon. Any tips highly appreciated

I don't see anything obviously wrong, except on your jewels which seem weak. You're heavy on the "minions have increased attack speed if killed recently" which isn't very good. Get added phys and "increased minion damage if used a minion skill recently" instead. It's the difference between jewels being 2% more DPS vs 5-6% more DPS which adds up fast.

It seems like having Convocation be triggered all the time by your wand would be awkward, but if it works for you that's fine.

You might be able to drop Sacrifice and Spiritual Command wheels to invest heavier into Cluster jewels instead, which also gives some big DPS notables.

can definitely feel the difference now that i swaped the jewels. T15 going pretty decent now.

I'd prefer recasting convocation myself, but the socket on my wand was the only free one. Anyways, thx for your input
Last edited by jsus_ on Mar 17, 2020, 5:56:23 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Shiva68 wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers

You don't have specced into Sacrifice nor Indomitable Army. Get those and the small leech node besides Sacrifice.

Basically do what the guide says to do. I mean, even without the guide, you should be able to figure out that if your minions die, you should take minion defensive passives.

Don't take Spiritual Aid or the two small nodes besides it. It is a waste. 3 passives right there you can spend on defense. Next 3 would be from unspeccing Aligned Spirits. So 6 points now.

Sorry i think i missed it because i switched from another build to this. Your advice works well, thanks mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info