Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

The weapons are extremely slow and often lag very far behind my character (and don't seem to have the automatic recall that zombies do after you get too far ahead). Is the solution going to have to be a minion speed gem?

Also, casting ethereal knives and manually summoning 7 plus weapons upon changing rooms is kind of a huge pain. Is there a faster way to summon them at low level?

Thanks for the guide.
First Cluster Jewel I find has the ONE node I need :D

Won't matter too much until 5-link though.

Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2020, 8:41:16 PM
absolutely horrid clear speed. how do I fix this lol?
"
RawDamage wrote:
Can someone explain me: after bladefall, I need press AW 14 times? or how summoning work?

yes, 1x for each AW

or just keep it pressed some seconds, does the job as well
Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 13, 2020, 9:07:11 PM
Last edited by bigboy177 on Mar 13, 2020, 9:09:54 PM

LvL 55 now. Done 2nd lab. 1500 hp and killing monsters fast, even without res. BUt looks like I need melee splash for doing this faster. Why we dont use splash?
"
qww177 wrote:

LvL 55 now. Done 2nd lab. 1500 hp and killing monsters fast, even without res. BUt looks like I need melee splash for doing this faster. Why we dont use splash?

I do use it. Have since level 8. And will use it for everything except when i switch to single target setup for endgame bosses. Every melee minion build 100% needs to use Melee Splash for clear speed.

"
absolutely horrid clear speed. how do I fix this lol?

You have your profile set to private, so no idea what you are doing wrong. I have been just running through areas while AWs kill everything with very decent clear speed. Take a look at my character if you want.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2020, 9:30:10 PM
Oh dang! I just found a Poet's pen in SSF. How would you work this into the build?
Melee Splash does speed up the early levels a bit. I'll edit that into the guide when I get a chance. I haven't been using it, links now
AW - Minion Damage - Deathmark - Multistrike/Melee Phys
just because those are the colors I got.

A bit awkward when using EK, the first 2 acts are a bit clunky. But it gets a ton better around A3 with Bladefall, and then in A4 with Carrion Golem + Feeding Frenzy, and the first ascendancy to give everything more move speed.

Melts bosses like crazy. I'm playing with frequent breaks, mid-act 7 now and it feels very very smooth.

Not sure what to advise people having issues early except keep going, gets better.

and use Flesh Offering and Convocation. A lot.

I'm not sure if an A1-10 leveling video would be helpful, but I've been assembling content for it.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Mar 13, 2020, 10:46:42 PM
"
Melee Splash does speed up the early levels a bit. I'll edit that into the guide when I get a chance. I haven't been using it, links now
AW - Minion Damage - Deathmark - Multistrike/Melee Phys
just because those are the colors I got.

A bit awkward when using EK, the first 2 acts are a bit clunky. But it gets a ton better around A3 with Bladefall, and then in A4 with Carrion Golem + Feeding Frenzy, and the first ascendancy to give everything more move speed.

Melts bosses like crazy. I'm playing with frequent breaks, mid-act 7 now and it feels very very smooth.

Not sure what to advise people having issues early except keep going, gets better.

and use Flesh Offering and Convocation. A lot.

I'm not sure if an A1-10 leveling video would be helpful, but I've been assembling content for it.

Yea, getting Convocation at level 24 and Bladefall at 28 makes the build feel a lot better. Up to then it is a bit clunky, but hey, many builds are in the early stages without twink gear.

And after the first Ascendancy and with Carrion Golem to trigger Feeding Frenzy the build really starts to ramp up.

I also tried using Melee Phys instead of Melee Splash and my clear speed took a huge hit. I think I will stick with only putting in Melee Phys for act bosses.

Normal setup is AW-Splash-MinionDamage-Multistrike for now. Gives me the best clear speed so far.

Gonna start on Act 8 now.

Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 13, 2020, 10:57:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info