Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
franklsw3mc wrote:
Hello,

Ty for the wonderful guide. I have a question about Hatred. I noticed that hatred adds flat cold damage to my bladefall ( I removed hatred and flat cold goes away).

Will that mess up EE mechanics?

I believe thats where Generosity comes in, removes the buff from you and has a increased effect on allies
"
Wolfyop wrote:
I have a staff with +3 phys gem is that worth over wand and shield? with trigger spell it could automate animate weapon spawn.

Triggers don't occur often enough to get weapons up quickly, IMHO.

"
Found something out of date.

During the leveling guide act 2 and act 4 reference to deathmark which was changed to predator.

I'm new so this might be wrong. Thanks for the guide, it's been really helpful so far

True - I removed the Deathmark references (don't really use it anyway). Good catch.
Is it worth taking EE if I only have 3 greens on my Triads?
"
Ambelyn wrote:
Is it worth taking EE if I only have 3 greens on my Triads?

Your characters are set to private so I can't see your exact build, but generally its fine to wait a long time before taking EE. Get it around character level 85, and by then you should definitely have 4G Triad Grips
"
Found something out of date.

During the leveling guide act 2 and act 4 reference to deathmark which was changed to predator.

I'm new so this might be wrong. Thanks for the guide, it's been really helpful so far

Yes deathmark is called now predator. I searched at least 10 min where I could find deathmark until I noticed that.
Last edited by MasterJawa on Sep 22, 2020, 8:04:56 PM
"
VoSpader92 wrote:
"
franklsw3mc wrote:
Hello,

Ty for the wonderful guide. I have a question about Hatred. I noticed that hatred adds flat cold damage to my bladefall ( I removed hatred and flat cold goes away).

Will that mess up EE mechanics?

I believe that'7s where Generosity comes in, removes the buff from you and has a increased effect on allies

TY, just using precision right now till gear is a little better. I love this build. I played last league and got my first sirus kill and the achievement.

1 more question, (I am playing around) Is it feasible to substitute Minion Damage with Elemental Army.
So I played your build last league and with it I grabbed my first awakener 8 kill, I agree with you that guardian is the better choice (maybe harder to level) so I was wondering which ascendancies would you grab with it, sorry if you answer this before couldn't find it.

Adapting the tree should be easy enough, thanks for the great guide.
"
Nonaco wrote:
So I played your build last league and with it I grabbed my first awakener 8 kill, I agree with you that guardian is the better choice (maybe harder to level) so I was wondering which ascendancies would you grab with it, sorry if you answer this before couldn't find it.

Glad it helped!

For guardian, go

Radiant Crusade -> Unwavering Crusade
Bastion of Hope, Time of Need
"
"
Nonaco wrote:

Glad it helped!

For guardian, go

Radiant Crusade -> Unwavering Crusade
Bastion of Hope, Time of Need

Thanks for the fast response, just curious any major other changes do you recommend of the top of your head or play it exactly the same as the necro
I played a guardian with animate weapon last league, I'd just say that minion HP cluster jewels are extra important, as guardian doesn't get the easy buffs to minion life that necro does.

And if you have another char in the league, buy your skill gems ahead of time... Templar gets few of the good leveling gems, I recall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info