Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

"
kolyaboo wrote:
The easy stroll... funniest card ever. Hats off to whoever designed. :)

I actually think I may target farm it for shits n gigs depending on the map(s) it drops in. I like terrace.
"
Exile009 wrote:
That dual-wielding jewel - Varunastra HYPE! :D
Since Varunastra counts as all weapon types, you're probably not considered to be using two different weapons when dual-wielding them, and probably not when dualing one with another weapon either.
"
ekaye wrote:
Since Varunastra counts as all weapon types, you're probably not considered to be using two different weapons when dual-wielding them, and probably not when dualing one with another weapon either.

It counts as all one handed melee weapon types. I don't see how that would impact dual wielding one way or the other.
"
DarkLegionary wrote:
It counts as all one handed melee weapon types. I don't see how that would impact dual wielding one way or the other.
I assumed he was referring to the Quick and Deadly notable, which grants its bonuses when you're wielding two different weapon types. My interpretation is that since Varunastra is all one-handed melee weapon types, you'd always be considered using two of the same type when dualing it, including with another Varunastra.
The condition is "If you are dual wielding weapons of a different type" not "If you are not wielding weapons of the same type".

Since it counts as all all types of weapons, you should just need one type that different to make the condition true. It should work with Varunastra (however, dual wielding two Varunastras will likely not work at all since it will fail each check to see if its a different weapon type as the matching varunastra always will have one of the melee weapon types).
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Mar 8, 2020, 12:00:22 AM
this is going to be a quick 2 week league. all these "jewels" they are advertising are just super weak for the skill point investment needed.

And for those who actually grind it out, at the end some of them will have some really good builds, for 500ex worth of rolling.
Well, we'll see how will it be. hopefully those jewels would be good enough to invest the points into them.
Well id Hope some day hh willa disapear from this game. Cant wait till patch notes :-)
"
ekaye wrote:
I assumed he was referring to the Quick and Deadly notable, which grants its bonuses when you're wielding two different weapon types. My interpretation is that since Varunastra is all one-handed melee weapon types, you'd always be considered using two of the same type when dualing it, including with another Varunastra.

Oh I actually missed that detail about quick and deadly. That makes more sense. God knows what the interaction is there.
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
this is going to be a quick 2 week league. all these "jewels" they are advertising are just super weak for the skill point investment needed.

And for those who actually grind it out, at the end some of them will have some really good builds, for 500ex worth of rolling.

If the small nodes can have up to 4 mods some of the larger wheels might be okay...

But right now the only ones I feel worth using are the keystones.(one with nothing has a ton of potential but who knows as baeclast devs episode said stat stacking nerf...)
Last edited by TheGodAmongMen on Mar 8, 2020, 11:33:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info