Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Good Job ! hype hype
Show rewards, goddammit!
The easy stroll... funniest card ever. Hats off to whoever designed. :)
Censored.
"
MaxEXA wrote:
When I saw the whole jewel system I was very excited but quickly was not when I realised that you need to invest points just like any other on the tree.

From what we have seen so far, there are OKAYish nodes but nothing so massive to the point it might change builds vastly especially since investment is really high. I suspect there might be a few variations that will become dominant for some builds and this will become a forgotten meme but we shall see! Hope I am wrong.

All in all league got me interested enough and I might just pull the trigger on the orion supporter pack =)

See, I think it will be much better than we are letting it to be. 280 notables is a lot! I'm talking you can pick up easy leech, easy blind on hit, maybe onslaught, maybe fortify, or even some potential build defining notables. Imagine having a fork or chain notable or some for life regen or flat in spots on the tree there is none (No More scion life, no more lioneye jewel). It will probably mainly be used largely by builds that travel a lot or maybe one cluster by most builds for some added zest. It should actually save points and be worth it in most cases. The chances for atleast 10 of the new notables to be very strong is quite high.
"
stucrew wrote:
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading

I don’t understand posts like this. If you don’t like the game anymore move on to a different game but quit acting as if everyone is too stupid and/or casual to see how stale you think the game is. That’s your opinion and your 8000 hrs remark is a big nothing statement that only serves to show how much better you think you are at this game than everyone else.

I think 8,000 hours of anything would leave the same feeling. I understand the feeling of burnout but there isn't much they can do. Burnout is inevitable in anything. Even people who get fancy sports cars report the same burnout where things get boring. Sorry, it's just human nature. Maybe take a break for a league or two if you're getting bored.
Yeyy
And who exactly is Blonca?
Last edited by HatreT on Mar 7, 2020, 4:46:15 PM
That dual-wielding jewel - Varunastra HYPE! :D

Also, that jewel is giving 3 Notables and TWO Jewel Sockets! :O
Awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Holy shit this dual wield notable... Claw main-hand Bino's off-hand CL finally? Assuming you can roll that with some better passives I can see it work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info