[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

I see Three or four curses in the set up and gear- how does this work? do you apply all of them or just situational or luck of the draw?

Just need a little guidance on this.

Nice build and guide, thanks! :)
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
How would this build be with Toxic Rain?
I'm playing league with it and am switching to CI so I was wondering if it would be wise to incorporate this skill tree or would I need to change some of the passives around?
I can't see the cluster jewels except the large one, anyone else got the problem? (have the right pob)
Hey there, my mirror archer has suddenly stopped applying debuffs, before you ask, yep, it is linked to ensnaring arrow, despair and curse on hit.

Ty for the help in advance
"
Tapírbankár wrote:
Hey there, my mirror archer has suddenly stopped applying debuffs, before you ask, yep, it is linked to ensnaring arrow, despair and curse on hit.

Did you mean the curse or the ensnaring debuff. If you mean the curse, it never worked. You can read it in the post:

"Utility 1
Frenzy, Curse on Hit, GMP, Despair

Utility 2
Ensnaring Arrow, Mirage Archer, GMP, Faster Attacks

Utility 1 and Utility 2 get combined when you get a 5 or 6L for it. It becomes:
Main Utility
Ensnaring Arrow, Mirage Archer, Curse on Hit, Despair, GMP
Remember: Mirage Archer will not Curse for you since its triggered on your hits only, but it can stack the ensnaring debuff."
Last edited by BansheeLP on Jun 29, 2020, 12:38:42 PM
"
BansheeLP wrote:
"
Tapírbankár wrote:

Did you mean the curse or the ensnaring debuff. If you mean the curse, it never worked. You can read it in the post:

"Utility 1
Frenzy, Curse on Hit, GMP, Despair

Utility 2
Ensnaring Arrow, Mirage Archer, GMP, Faster Attacks

Utility 1 and Utility 2 get combined when you get a 5 or 6L for it. It becomes:
Main Utility
Ensnaring Arrow, Mirage Archer, Curse on Hit, Despair, GMP
Remember: Mirage Archer will not Curse for you since its triggered on your hits only, but it can stack the ensnaring debuff."

Haha thank you for explaining to me, looks like I was high or something when playing, cuz I remembered mirage archer applying despair.

Cheers!
Hey BK!

Great guide, I'm currently trying this build out in Harvest, so far so good, though i'm only on act 3. Will be my 4th charachter of the leauge so I have about an EX to throw at it early on. I'm excited to push it further. My question was at what point do you recommend we start to switch over to ES/CI? Is it after lvl 60, lvl 70? Or is it when we have enough regret orbs to build the final end game tree and enough cash for ES gear? plus the required uniques you have recommended in the guide?

Just curious, thanks for any information!

"
BansheeLP wrote:
I can't see the cluster jewels except the large one, anyone else got the problem? (have the right pob)

Yeah, I have the same problem.. I think it happened after one of PoB updates.
Anyway, you can check out the used jewels in the Items tab.
Last edited by Geneq on Jun 30, 2020, 5:03:41 PM
So far i'm loving this build. Its been the most fun i've tried so far in harvest (toon number 5 for those counting)

From what i gather the Asenath's Gental Touch are to help with map clear. Has anyone tried switching for the Asenath's Chant helm and using Soulrend + GMP + void manipulation? Is it viable or is the int requirement to high for it (currently at work so unable to do personal testing/PoB)

I saw TarkeCat use the helm in his build so it got me thinking.

Thank you
"
Hyroyuy wrote:
So far i'm loving this build. Its been the most fun i've tried so far in harvest (toon number 5 for those counting)

From what i gather the Asenath's Gental Touch are to help with map clear. Has anyone tried switching for the Asenath's Chant helm and using Soulrend + GMP + void manipulation? Is it viable or is the int requirement to high for it (currently at work so unable to do personal testing/PoB)

I saw TarkeCat use the helm in his build so it got me thinking.

Thank you

Yeah we can use it and its rly funny, now i'm using this setup
Spoiler

but i think the ES from helmet might be necessary in the future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info