[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Tommorow i will post a new version working in 3.18 good as it was in delirium.
3.18 ready
might try this was my first ever build ever and rocked then 3.15 come out and rekt it. How do we hit anything? there is like no accuracy on any gear whatsoever.
Last edited by SuperiorXSupX on Jun 12, 2022, 6:36:29 AM
"
SuperiorXSupX wrote:
might try this was my first ever build ever and rocked then 3.15 come out and rekt it. How do we hit anything? there is like no accuracy on any gear whatsoever.

Are you checking pob?

Hit chance: 100%

Min 4 nods in tree and 1 in cluster.
Last edited by 1umant on Jun 14, 2022, 5:21:10 PM
Hmmm.
No defence Elemental Ailments is not problem?
Maybe we can:

- add Purity of Elements (Aul's for Pride)
- add points for mana reservation and remove HP points

However we less DPS. Thanks for fix Ascendancy, Cringe Wilson, thanks...

Last edited by 1umant on Jun 15, 2022, 2:39:05 PM
"
1umant wrote:
Hmmm.

You have shock immun from tempest shield (this is the main reason you want ail immun), you can have "cannot be frozen and reduced chill effect" from panteon, you can try find other "reduced chill effect" from gear. Ignite isnt problem (and you can take small panteon to reduce ignite/fix with flask).
3.18 turned this build into a paper warrior.
"
diegomineiro wrote:
3.18 turned this build into a paper warrior.

this happened much earlier
"
Terevierra wrote:
"
1umant wrote:
Hmmm.

You have shock immun from tempest shield (this is the main reason you want ail immun), you can have "cannot be frozen and reduced chill effect" from panteon, you can try find other "reduced chill effect" from gear. Ignite isnt problem (and you can take small panteon to reduce ignite/fix with flask).

Thanks!

p.s. if remove Merciless Skewering and add Vanquisher and Mastery +20% chance to impale we get + 200k DPS.
"
Terevierra wrote:
"
1umant wrote:
Hmmm.

Check my pob please, i'm add 2 cluster's.

Before:
4.7kk combined DPS and 7.6 Full DPS
85/70 block

After:
6.4kk combined DPS and 9.7kk full DPS
85/75 block

but my eff. max hit taken decreased to 27k (34k before), why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info