"
Eddy0616 wrote:
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
Eddy0616 wrote:

thank you your suggest now here is my gear :https://pastebin.com/CLyW1UTu
this 6 link Armour is so expensive....=P
and do you know my gear next upgate is shield or other gear?

your flasks are the easiest and cheapest to fix right now, you have 4 healing flasks, and non of them remove curses freezes or bleed your quicksilver also is just a normal, you should use some alterations and get some better flasks made.

after the flasks i would buy a circle of guild ring like the one in the guide, i just checked and a decent cheap ring is only 20-30 chaos. that will boost your damage alot and your defense a little.

after that i would save up 1-2 exalts and buy the surrender shield, it will open up alot more opportunities for you.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.

just converted my dual wield and to this tanky boy. i dunno if i wanna change my ammy. according to POB my current ammy is better dps than impresence.
edit
Last edited by circleback on Apr 10, 2020, 6:39:28 AM
Hi together, i have a question. What is better 21/20 gems or 20/23 on Cyclone 6 link ? ( all gems i mean )

Thanks a lot !
Its beter to buy cheapest Ryslatha belt and divine or buy straight good rolled one? Its like 2 ex difference.
hey i wonder do awakened melee physical and awakened brutality do something for us? i mean i checked on pob on my character but the dmg stays the same with cyclone when i swap them, are they good to invest if i already have the most of the gear?
"
Davip wrote:
hey i wonder do awakened melee physical and awakened brutality do something for us? i mean i checked on pob on my character but the dmg stays the same with cyclone when i swap them, are they good to invest if i already have the most of the gear?

PoB get sometimes bugged and doesnt show changes in summary dmg/etc but awakened gems definitely adds some dmg. But it shows change if you are about to switch them.. For example with my gear: Brutality vs Awakened Brutality and Melee Physical Damage vs Awakened Melee Physical Damage
Last edited by Morrdie on Apr 10, 2020, 11:03:54 AM
My take on this build so far - I've got all the gear. Not min/maxed completely, but getting there (shit some of my gems are still level 19 lol)

The Bad first - this is not a speed clear build by any stretch. If you hate backtracking from time to time to kill enemies than this build probably isn't for you. Single target damage can feel lacking at times, though it isn't shitty. I'd give it like a 7/10 in that department. There's probably some ways to amp it up, haven't got there yet though. I'm probably a bit biased here since my Pestilent Strike build (Viper Strike on big bosses, not map bosses though) can delete bosses in 3 seconds. It's a VERY expensive build tbh. If you only have 10-15 ex to throw around than there's other builds that will give you clear speed and damage up the wazzu for that amount of currency. This one takes quite a bit more of an investment.

The Good- The laid back play style can't be understated. I mentioned my PS build earlier and while it is an amazing build, it is squishy and takes some skill to play properly at higher tiers without getting gibbed every other map. And it can feel hectic to play that pace for sustained periods of time. Super tanky which goes along with the previous statement. You will die from time to time, but it's probably because you're standing in a degen ground effect. I think what this build is really, really good for is farming Simulacrum. Most builds can get to Wave 18/19, but the bosses will bend them over with one shots. You can face tank Kosis most of the time. He will get lucky here and there and delete you, but it's unlikely. And for those of you who don't know - Simulacrum is EXTREMELY profitable. Watch MbXtreme's vid for more info on that.

So if you're looking for a relaxing tanky af build and have a shitload of currency to throw around, this build is excellent, otherwise I would play something cheaper until you build up a nice stack of Exalts. Thanks to the OP for the time you've put into the build. It's solid and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

tl;dr - Clear speed 5/10
Bossing - 7/10 (depends on your view I guess though, could be 10/10)
Defense - 10/10
Investment - Very expensive, the budget version works just fine though if you
don't have the finances
Best use - farming Simulacrum while watching YT
My Ice Golem dies to fast, I feel like it's a waste of a gem space. I have it on the helm along with Dread Banner, CWDT, and Molten Shell. Possibly because I don't use Enlighten atm and my mana is at 15/746, it's a pain for me to resummon him. Any thoughts? Should I change it with something else since It doesn't survive longer than 5 sec? Or am I supposed to just spam summon him and thus I need to bring back Enlighten to have more mana?

In any case, this is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/EqxSarp8

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
"
mafiotzi wrote:
My Ice Golem dies to fast, I feel like it's a waste of a gem space. I have it on the helm along with Dread Banner, CWDT, and Molten Shell. Possibly because I don't use Enlighten atm and my mana is at 15/746, it's a pain for me to resummon him. Any thoughts? Should I change it with something else since It doesn't survive longer than 5 sec? Or am I supposed to just spam summon him and thus I need to bring back Enlighten to have more mana?

In any case, this is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/EqxSarp8

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

you can level your cwdt higher or lower the level of your ice golem so that it is auto cast when you take enough damage. it will die all the time, its a waste of time to try and re summon it manually. I automate it and just ZOOM ZOOM spinny boy. dont need to worry about it man.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info