Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

So every now and then I am getting stunned. What am I missing...
How you farm end game if you don't have any Chaos res in your items? Chaos damage literally rapes this build apart... You need to be dancer for killing Sirius... don't have any Chaos res now - Sirius raped me like child. Yea i know i don't have all needed items but still.
"
LordVitar wrote:
How you farm end game if you don't have any Chaos res in your items? Chaos damage literally rapes this build apart... You need to be dancer for killing Sirius... don't have any Chaos res now - Sirius raped me like child. Yea i know i don't have all needed items but still.

Honestly, it's because you're missing two key pieces of gear. One, an Astral Plate with -mana cost + % increased life/mana and a good curse with vuln ring. You also want an Onslaught flask because you don't have a circle of guilt with the proper implicit.

Sirius is like the hardest boss in the game anyways so you can't facetank everything. Learn how to dodge the mechanics and keep your Enduring Cry at 3 stacks. Also, I personally switched to an Eternal Life Flask to get 2,000 healing over a much shorter duration in case I almost get one shot.
How'd this double corrupt ryslatha turn out? ;)

Hi!

Firstly, thx for the build! It's really great:)

Secondly, I have a small problem. I've just switched from starkonjas to abyssus and my damage went up to ~8mil. Damage wise it's nicely ploughing through delirium t16's, mobs just explode around you. It's a firework show ;P. Tankyness is also fine.
Unfortunately, for some reason I have problem with life sustain on no regen maps - I literally get no life leeched from normal mobs. For spongy/unique enemies life leech is working as intended. But white/blue ones simply explode before a single point of life is transferred to my char:(
What am I missing?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/TyUk0mzg
"
LordVitar wrote:

I'd like to know this as well before starting this build. I learned that you need chaos resist in order to not get shredded up like cheese on a cheese grater but I am not sure why people say we don't need chaos resist.
Last edited by sjoensen on Mar 2, 2021, 8:52:46 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
LordVitar wrote:

I'd like to know this as well before starting this build. I learned that you need chaos resist in order to not get shredded up like cheese on a cheese grater but I am not sure why people say we don't need chaos resist.

I've did Sirius A8 in less than 2 minutes with -60% chaos resistance. You just need dodge attacks.

I am min/maxing the build with adding chaos res to do not dodge f.e. caustic grounds from chests.

For this build only physical reflect is NO NO, you can make no leech, no regen and less chance to block by only being more careful and changing the potions.
Last edited by Hussar888 on Mar 2, 2021, 3:27:56 PM
"
Hussar888 wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
LordVitar wrote:

I've did Sirius A8 in less than 2 minutes with -60% chaos resistance. You just need dodge attacks.

I am min/maxing the build with adding chaos res to do not dodge f.e. caustic grounds from chests.

For this build only physical reflect is NO NO, you can make no leech, no regen and less chance to block by only being more careful and changing the potions.

I'm pretty horrible at dodging attacks
"
infinitude12 wrote:
How'd this double corrupt ryslatha turn out? ;)

YAY!, it's quite nice! It is from the double corruption altar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info