[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Im preparing items for this build and I was quite lucky with alteration spams:

But people on global told me that awakener orb was changed and its no longer 100% chance to move the mod. Its that true? OP did not mention this in the crafting section.

What should I do then when I will make Astral Plate (still working on it) with mana mod, just try the awakener orb and pray or something different?
Last edited by Asag on Apr 5, 2020, 4:16:47 PM
How much DPS does a rar weapon need to be Better than a Paradoxica? Which stats are important?
Spent like 20 ex on whole gear in this character, still need to tune ring gloves and boots to cap res and some more dmg, but holy fuck even with 40 all res overall i can t16 easily, only my hp only moving mostly to degens. DMG seems pretty good, how is this for uber elder? Any probs in the fight?
how important is stun and block recovery?
"
Azazel696 wrote:

You cannot be stunned while you are cycloning, so not important at all.
"
faytte wrote:
"
Azazel696 wrote:

You cannot be stunned while you are cycloning, so not important at all.

So i doesn;t affect the shield at all . Like more often block or something?
"
taban wrote:
"
skyez0r wrote:
is it normally this hard to get an i85 astral plate warlord influenced.. just the non 6 sockets are going for 4 ex + ooh and can someone tell me how might of the meek works? newbie here.

You dont need an astral plate base, just get for example a glorious plate one (around 40c) or whatever base you can afford.

Or if you are a newbie maybe its better to just buy one with the -total cost instead of trying to craft it(the mod has quite low chance of getting it):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/QMMgz7sw

thanks, i picked one of those up.. and apparently got a paradoxica without the dmg mod. big oof.. would it still be a viable dps increase without the physical dmg mod over an ichi?
Last edited by skyez0r on Apr 6, 2020, 3:32:15 AM
"
Janick1021 wrote:

And one more thing: what passives points would you sacrifice to be able to use cluster jewels while being around 90-92 lvl?

"
Schata wrote:

I was just wondering tho, if someone worked around with clusters jewels and optimized the tree to add em... not that i feel it necessary, im just curious :)

You can check my pob (using fork version):
https://pastebin.com/TRAwGXE6
"
skyez0r wrote:
"
taban wrote:
"
skyez0r wrote:
is it normally this hard to get an i85 astral plate warlord influenced.. just the non 6 sockets are going for 4 ex + ooh and can someone tell me how might of the meek works? newbie here.

You dont need an astral plate base, just get for example a glorious plate one (around 40c) or whatever base you can afford.

Or if you are a newbie maybe its better to just buy one with the -total cost instead of trying to craft it(the mod has quite low chance of getting it):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/QMMgz7sw

thanks, i picked one of those up.. and apparently got a paradoxica without the dmg mod. big oof.. would it still be a viable dps increase without the physical dmg mod over an ichi?

hard to say, would have to put into pob the exact sword you bought. I would say just use ichi until you can get an around 150 pDps paradoxica.
Heya!
First of all, very glad I found this build, it looks to be exactly what I am looking for!
I do have some questions though, mostly regarding leveling, when looking at the skilltree it seems like all the nodes are very important so I'm a little bit lost as to what to prioritize, what to get first and what can be left for level 90+ for instance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info