[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

While I haven't checked your other stuff, if you'd get proper flasks you'd probably nearly double your damage on flask uptime (Lion's, Diamond Flask, Onslaught).
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
While I haven't checked your other stuff, if you'd get proper flasks you'd probably nearly double your damage on flask uptime (Lion's, Diamond Flask, Onslaught).

I got jewel on belt for onslaught, is that good? You cannot be hindered, and 5% chance to gain onslaught for 4sec on kill

Bought lion's and placed diamond flask as well :) Still, lots of dmg missing idk how or where, i know watcher's eye adds a bit, but not sure why it is so low with current gear :(
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

Watcher's eye with mod "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" is too expensive for me. Should I use a watcher's eye with another mod and if so, which one? Some of the precision mods seem pretty nice (attack damage, crit multiplier or attack speed). Or should I use a regular jewel? Or should I just take 2 passives with 5% life instead of a jewel?

I use the watcher's eye with "your hits intimidate enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride". This is cheap and very effective in increasing your dps

"
Still, lots of dmg missing idk how or where, i know watcher's eye adds a bit, but not sure why it is so low with current gear :(

Not sure why you say the damage is low, if I take a look at your pastebin its in the 7 - 8 million range with flasks up, and that is without a bottled faith and without a coil, with those you'd break 10 million shaper dps without much trouble (+ a better sword, 160DPS isn't that great compared to the rest of your gear - 180 should be the goal). Can't see where the damage would be a problem, I have like 5 million with flasks up and no damage problem against anything in the game.
Last edited by Holint_Casazr on Oct 27, 2020, 8:23:39 AM
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
"
Still, lots of dmg missing idk how or where, i know watcher's eye adds a bit, but not sure why it is so low with current gear :(

Not sure why you say the damage is low, if I take a look at your pastebin its in the 7 - 8 million range with flasks up, and that is without a bottled faith and without a coil, with those you'd break 10 million shaper dps without much trouble (+ a better sword, 160DPS isn't that great compared to the rest of your gear - 180 should be the goal). Can't see where the damage would be a problem, I have like 5 million with flasks up and no damage problem against anything in the game.

Well it is low compared to his 14mil :D
But yea, i was messing with pob added 190dps paradoxica, ryslata and flask, dps is 14.8 mil with 14.13 attack rate, so yea, should be much faster in terms of clearing with that, but if i replace belt my resistances are fucked :D And only way to make them good is to replace boots and ring, since gloves are god tier imo, and amulet could be changed to amulet with res but this amulet give lots of dmg so i would miss some dmg on changing it. So not sure how to proceed, maybe i should satisfy with 10mil dps without ryslata and call it a day? :)
How did you find your sword for 60c?
Where's last correct pob ? :D a lot pob's... need End game pob, can u link please :)
"
McMorning wrote:
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

Watcher's eye with mod "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" is too expensive for me. Should I use a watcher's eye with another mod and if so, which one? Some of the precision mods seem pretty nice (attack damage, crit multiplier or attack speed). Or should I use a regular jewel? Or should I just take 2 passives with 5% life instead of a jewel?

I use the watcher's eye with "your hits intimidate enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride". This is cheap and very effective in increasing your dps

Thanks for your reply. Do you think the mod you mention is also useful when I already have awakened physical damage support? It also provides 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit.
Wanted to say thanks for the build. Just killed Sirus A5 for the first time in my life. Frankly, I don't feel so tanky as you in your videos and can't facetank everything, but still the tankiness and damage is there. Didn't get one shotted by Sirus, and the build definitely gave some room for mistakes, but still had to fight him carefully.

Hello, I seem to be having trouble with tier 10+ maps, I feel like sometimes I can do them fine, and then other times I get killed instantly. I think its me sometimes not blocking a big hit and taking the damage full on

Can anyone please take a look at my gear? I cant tell if I am missing anything that might be important. (First time posting on forum, I apologize for any mistakes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info