[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Current set-up which slaps everything and i moved around some life nodes into more crit chance/multi and im still doing superb.

Also, I switched out the Vulnerability Ring to Warlords Mark and picked up those passives that which help The Mark. Great change IMO.

Loving the build have had no issues since day 1
Last edited by Midiz on Oct 26, 2020, 5:26:22 AM
Anyone using headhunter with this build? Is it a buff?
"
UziArab wrote:
So I had issues with survivability, but I think I fixed that issue now. I don't die much anymore, DOT is a bit of an issue but that's just a con of this build I guess. But my biggest issue right now is damage. It just takes forever to kill shaper/t16 bosses. Anyone know how I can improve my damage? I feel like it's very lackluster

POB: https://pastebin.com/peeUBsKT

You need flat physical damage to attacks on your gear, I suggest getting a new amulet with T1 flat phys, multi + life (also look for int so that you can drop the passive tree int node). Remember that flat added damage gets doubled by your sword. Your belt needs a divine orb or two to get better rolls to further scale the flat phys.

Drop the Devotion life cluster at the top left and invest all that nodes to finish the disembowling cluster + more life into the large constitution life cluster.

Try to farm Heist for experience so that you can get more levels in order to get more damage nodes if needed. You can also get more resistances on gear or jewels so that you can drop Diamond skin.
Great build, thanks again to the OP.

Current gear, only big things left to do: better gloves (curse) and boots (MS), better rolled Abyssus (+ lab enchant) and awakened gems.

To give players working on the starting gear an idea where you will get to and what it might cost:

Feels very tanky with now 5.6k life, 5.2 million Shaper-DPS (5.9 if maimed by totem) with flasks and vaal buffs up, 1.8 million without any flasks/no ancient protector. 79% phys damage reduction without vaal (but with lions), 86% reduction with vaal (and 24k armour).

All in all we are looking at maybe 4000c invested - prices in chaos and at the time of buying them (so some stuff is quite a bit cheaper now), since ex is so random this league (1000c for Watchers, 700c for Bottled Faith, 200c Paradoxica, 350c Coil, 1000c chest, Rings 50c + 40c, amulet 50c, Surrender 450c, other jewels 50c or so + maybe some random 100c here and there).

Keep in mind that 2700 of those 4000c are in 3 items, the Chest, the Watchers and Bottled Faith. While they add a lot of damage (Bottled is like 30% more damage when active) the builds does a lot without does, so its not really that expensive to get going.

You can still die here and there, but thats PoE for you (mostly due to either degen or crazy map mod combos). For those struggeling with leveling I've found white lvl 83 heists perfect, there is basically no danger and you get all the xp you need.
Last edited by Holint_Casazr on Oct 26, 2020, 7:42:26 AM
I tried to craft the -15 mana mode using the instruction but i just couldn't get mana mod even several times. ilvl of my astral is 87. is there any other steps?
"
PvNKruger wrote:
Anyone using headhunter with this build? Is it a buff?

im using HH for simulacrums and heists. its AWESOME! Would switch back to ryslatha for sirus.

Just crafted this, planning to switch to this build after crafting all endgame items. This looks like a fun build! Also don't know what to put for my third mod, 120% fortify looks like the best thing to put on it.
Last edited by holdthemoan on Oct 26, 2020, 4:24:01 PM
Hi,

Watcher's eye with mod "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" is too expensive for me. Should I use a watcher's eye with another mod and if so, which one? Some of the precision mods seem pretty nice (attack damage, crit multiplier or attack speed). Or should I use a regular jewel? Or should I just take 2 passives with 5% life instead of a jewel?
I am very happy with the build, today i pushed it to 95 just by farming heists, no deaths :)
Thing is, i feel like im missing alot of dmg, i switch some nodes you had in your build trying to improve it, you got more dps if you switch 5 points leading to devotion, and put them in dmg and hp nodes in that big tree. Ended up having 16.5mil comb dps compared to 14.5 for a trade of 150hp loss..
But, i am missing that dmg, i only have 1.8 mil combined dps witch is crazy big difference, and i think i got rly good items on.
No currency atm for watchers eye so i don't use it yet.
Can you check my pob and see am i doing something wrong? Btw i still didn't upgrade potions. Also, i think build could be possibly even stronger with some cluster jewels?

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/i5ba8rq8

Check it out if you got time, and pls help me out :)
Anyways, great build, best and most fun i played so far :)
"
I am very happy with the build, today i pushed it to 95 just by farming heists, no deaths :)
Thing is, i feel like im missing alot of dmg, i switch some nodes you had in your build trying to improve it, you got more dps if you switch 5 points leading to devotion, and put them in dmg and hp nodes in that big tree. Ended up having 16.5mil comb dps compared to 14.5 for a trade of 150hp loss..
But, i am missing that dmg, i only have 1.8 mil combined dps witch is crazy big difference, and i think i got rly good items on.
No currency atm for watchers eye so i don't use it yet.
Can you check my pob and see am i doing something wrong? Also, i think build could be possibly even stronger with some cluster jewels?

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/HLht4dnU

Check it out if you got time, and pls help me out :)
Anyways, great build, best and most fun i played so far :)

This is my real profile if its easier for you to look through here, but i think pob would be the best :)

UPDATE: I sold 1 jew for bunch of ex, bought watchers eye, now got 45more ex to improve the build.

Here is updated pastebin of my build : https://pastebin.com/HLht4dnU

What could i improve? Thanks in advance
Last edited by Isusova_Ratnica on Oct 27, 2020, 4:09:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info