[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Fixed your PoB tree, 6.5M at lv96
you're skipping too many impale effect nodes for a pure phys build
https://pastebin.com/VjZUPFBR

Edit: are you using PoB fork to view total dmg (impale included)?
there's no way you wouldn't notice how high dps get with those nodes
Last edited by KekuLiao on Mar 29, 2020, 1:00:18 PM
Heyo! Any pointers in what I can improve?

Also, what would be the best way to get some aoe (losing some dmg ofc)

Good guide - thanks for all the effort!

I personally find Abyssus is way too frustrating in this build. I've used it in other builds without too much issue, but this build doesn't allow enough mitigation or EHP to prevent regular one-shots.

Effective option is to add a Circle of Guilt ring (increased phys dmg + reduced mana reserved) instead and use a less penalizing helm. I died a lot more than I usually do up to 90 when I decided to make the ring-helm swap. It was a huge improvement and I haven't died since (lvl 94 now).
Spoiler

Just reached awakening 8, messing around with the new unique armor that lets us run two banners and seems like its pretty damn ridiculous for this build. Just managed to drop a wave 20 kosis with some pretty nasty mods and the banners made him seem like a joke. Soul taker is great, i don't have to bother with mana cost amulet/rings/chest piece and the damage is respectable. Haven't ran into anything that's actually an issue.
Last edited by Mistwalker on Mar 29, 2020, 2:11:33 PM
Hi,
nice build, have no major problems with 5600 life and without using cluster jewels so far up to T15.

However, Mana sustain ... is there a good guide how to craft such a -15 boby armour in this thread? :)

And will 5 Ex be enough ( roughly ) to get the desired mods ( excluding the linking, just the armour ) ?

For god sake can someone tell me where is the point? What I miss?
I cant facetank nor shaper beam nor redeemer ice rain. Its make me sick that I cant sustain bosses like in the video.
my items

I have 5 000 hp. ITs too low or what? 66% crit chance with flask and 512% crit multi.
Hello,

I can't cast all my auras how many mana do you have ?

I need +100 mana for cast Precise or Pride...

My gear here :

"
Warri0r21 wrote:
Hello,

I can't cast all my auras how many mana do you have ?

I need +100 mana for cast Precise or Pride...

My gear here :

You leveled Precision to 20. It should be level 4 max.
Thx for this Amazing build, i really love it :)

Hey great build, im wondering if i could get some help to what i should upgrade next. I have done Sirus 7 but have failed killing him aswell. What should i upgrade to be able to kill Sirus 8?

PoB Link
https://pastebin.com/wk6BJvDw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info