[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
RabzH wrote:
hey why claws and not swords ?

whats the big difference

Claws for the Instant Leech from Bloodseeker makes this build able to facetank most content easy.

Now with new Cluster Jewels though I am trying out some new stuff :) but the Bloodseeker stays!
"
caike89 wrote:
Fellow champion here just want to say good guide and appreciate your efforts on the breakdown of the cluster jewels.

Maybe when you have time you can try to add in the kind of small passives ideally to go with for each cluster jewel and also further breakdown the cluster jewel nodes in large / medium / small for this build.

Cheers !

There is information of where the nodes can be found from the Large / medium ones.

Tbh small jewels aren't anything special. Just get the Life one and get as much life as u can basicly :p
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:
hey why claws and not swords ?

whats the big difference

Claws for the Instant Leech from Bloodseeker makes this build able to facetank most content easy.

Now with new Cluster Jewels though I am trying out some new stuff :) but the Bloodseeker stays!

glad youre going all the way with this build, excited to see the end result
Curious, what kind of defences are we looking at? Armor 20-40k? EV? Are we able to tank full on Slams and Sirius's big bs hit? What's the total outlook on this for Delve as well? 500? 750?
Can you please see what I should improve now? Body and ring? There are 3 more precious gems on the tree
Last edited by SeeToSky on Mar 15, 2020, 9:27:17 PM
"
Roulce wrote:
Curious, what kind of defences are we looking at? Armor 20-40k? EV? Are we able to tank full on Slams and Sirius's big bs hit? What's the total outlook on this for Delve as well? 500? 750?

Don't really have those numbers in my head currently. But it's not facetank everything in the game. We use Abyssus and we're no Jugg so facetanking like Uber Elder slams and stuff is a nono, and same with Sirus die beam etc.

I could easily see this build pushing 500 delve though.
"
SeeToSky wrote:
Can you please see what I should improve now? Body and ring? There are 3 more precious gems on the tree

Wow! This gear is really good tbh! Armour really from now on for you is just start saving investing into a -15 Total Mana Armour. Everything else you have here is extremely good tbh. Much much better than what I have so far haha :)

Elemental Damage with Attack skills craft on belt is useless though since we use Brutality. But there isn't really a lot of options to craft on that yet until we get some more unveil crafts^^
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Chumber wrote:
As mentioned somehwere else (cant find it right now) i'd need a warlords plate for the craft ilvl 81+

Do some fossiles still favor the +15 or do i just alt spam and hope for the best with regal and exas / multi craft?

Apparently it might actually be a ilvl85 armour from now on. Heavy hit on most melee builds sadly as many builds use that armour.

It’s not hard at all expensive maybe.
Buy a 6 link armour of your choice , item lvl 85+ hit it with a warlords ex and craft away with fossils.
You can even try craf mods on the armour first , leave and open suffix and block and open prefix .
Hit with the warlords and pray its the - 15 mana cost..
I am going all in and just buying a plain item level 86+ Astral plate , enhance with fossils to 30% quality. , and craft and extra 18% quality and fuse to 6 link myself.
I expect the warlords ex to be available early next week.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Literally spent all day working on updating the Build Thread here instead of actually playing the game. Looked through every individual node from cluster jewels in PoB and made a rank tier list.

Anyway ya'll. CLUSTER JEWEL UPDATE IS OUT! New section called "Cluster Jewels" packed with information about cluster jewels, new skill tree for us and what nodes are good/bad and where to get them.

Thanks! Can you please add the Cluster Skills as text too? Just the name, no Skillinfo because the images are kinda hard to read.

Having a blast with this build, facetanked second Baran, didn't even move off the glowing fields xD
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 16, 2020, 2:23:41 AM
Hey,

Thx for the build !

I'm 77 so far and my main problem is INT... I cleared 10 acts and I am at this spot where I'll start buying some cheap stuff to do my resistances and with only 44 Int I don't know much how to approach this.

I have a hard time weighting things. Picking an int node (44... I'll need maybe 2/3) feels like a huge waste while trying to find the right stats on gear + INT seems like finding an impossible task...

Didn't play since the pyramide league and I'm not sure if they nerfed the acts or if the build is just that tanky but i've killed bosses deathless which never hapened to me before. Started maps withouth giving a f. about my resistance and it's going pretty smoothly (but slowly with no movespeed yet).

Edit : Also i'm missing why that -15 stat is so important, so far I have a jewel that gives me 10% mana reg rate and 1 mana potion is enough to spam the cyclone so I'm kinda afraid in running into a mana problem later :x

Thx for the build & the time you put into it :)

Last edited by Raizdoe on Mar 16, 2020, 3:47:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info