[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Thyk wrote:

What do you say guys? Map clear setup, got a boss killing setup too (with more chaos res)
what to change?

Why didn't you go for hunter mod +1 curse if you plan on using vulnerability on hit? The gloves are just a waste with the current chest
"
Tether23 wrote:
"
Thyk wrote:

What do you say guys? Map clear setup, got a boss killing setup too (with more chaos res)
what to change?

Why didn't you go for hunter mod +1 curse if you plan on using vulnerability on hit? The gloves are just a waste with the current chest

i have double curse on the amu
"
Thyk wrote:
"
Tether23 wrote:
"
Thyk wrote:

what to change?

i have double curse on the amu

I always forget to check annoint, gratz for the build looks pretty min maxed, only other thing would be a hunter claw with -10% physical damage reduction and similar pDPS. Just curious what's the PoB dps shaper dps?
Last edited by Tether23 on Apr 23, 2020, 7:47:49 PM
Speaking of Pride auras I have to use a special ring just to use Pride/Precision/Flesh and Stone/Dread Banner ONLY.

I tried using three -3 mana jewelry... I can't get all those up. I can't even get the first 3 up, never mind the Dread Banner. I can't get the -15 armor... those are running 5ex plus.
I started this build recently and just got to maps last night and pushed a little to level 72. I was wondering when would be an appropriate time to respec my points from the right side of the tree and path up through the left side. I have enough chaos to afford decent clusters jewels and rares (like 400+ hard chaos). My original plan was to wait until level 80, so I can buy and equip steel rings along with all the other changes.

Edit: Tried crafting a piece. Am I better off multimodding a resist and an attribute (or two resists) onto it or just buying a chest piece?
I was crafting it half heartedly when I regaled a max life roll onto it.
Last edited by madmarvels on Apr 24, 2020, 9:52:35 PM
"
KitesAreFun wrote:
Speaking of Pride auras I have to use a special ring just to use Pride/Precision/Flesh and Stone/Dread Banner ONLY.

I tried using three -3 mana jewelry... I can't get all those up. I can't even get the first 3 up, never mind the Dread Banner. I can't get the -15 armor... those are running 5ex plus.

You can absolutely run all the auras with only 2 lvl 3 enlightens. You can look at my character and see how they are set up. But if you run with the ring that makes pride free you increase the cost of all other auras by 40%. So that's probably the issue.

The point of the -mana rings (or chest) is to make cyclone cast free. This leaves totem and blood rage as the only skills you need to cast. Keep in mind that while auras are percentage based, and so with the setup we are using you will always have some free mana, how much of that mana is free is based on your total mana pool. You will need enough to cast totem and blood rage, and if you don't have enough you can either us a +mana mod on something, or stack more intelligence.

Last edited by Shahared on Apr 25, 2020, 2:40:40 AM
"
Shahared wrote:
"
KitesAreFun wrote:

You will need enough to cast totem and blood rage, and if you don't have enough you can either us a +mana mod on something, or stack more intelligence.

or use blood magic

doing all content perfectly fine, gr8 build and amazing fun
dying here and there but thats cause i suck evading stuff on the gound
can anyone suggest me any upgrades? im sittind at 28ex atm
have a gr8 time everyone who plays this
cheers
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Apr 25, 2020, 8:36:14 AM
Hey guys!
Do some shopping today.
Can someone pls check my profile ?
Is my gear okay, or i need immediately do some improvements ? (res are capped, chaos 10%)
Have atm 10 ex
Hi everyone! I'm looking to upgrade the gear and I don't know where to start. In T13 maps I am getting one-shot quite a bit, and my damage feels a bit low, so I don't know really where to start. Would you get rid of Abyssus or no? I have around 1-2 ex to spend.

Build on profile (Tiomold) or at pastebin link below:
https://pastebin.com/k4PvjsDw

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info