💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

so are you saying manually cast frostbite and use skitterbots with no link?

or are you saying place frostbite in the trigger wand w/ desecrate & flesh offering?
"
pHDeathCall wrote:
"
darkm0d wrote:
Can someone expand a bit more on the mechanics of "Triggers socketed skill gem on cast" for me?

If goes top-down, but I want Desecrate on top? I want it to be casting Desecrate? I don't see a reason for that to auto cast. Flesh Offering, I sort of do. And Rallying cry.

I don't know how a lot of this works, so thank you for any help!

If any necro gods wana help with this on Discord, I'd be very thankful.

You want Desecrate on top to create the corpses which get consumed by Flesh Offering.

Enduring Cry will not be triggered, as it is not a spell. You just put it in there because of space issues.

I see, thanks!
I'm very stupid! I read the entire guide and did not understand how EE works in the begginer's build. Can such a vegetable as I clarify the principle of EE working in this case?
"
I'm very stupid! I read the entire guide and did not understand how EE works in the begginer's build. Can such a vegetable as I clarify the principle of EE working in this case?

Elemental Equilibrium works like this:

You do fire damage, the mob gets fire resistance and loses lightning & cold resistance.

You do cold damage, the mob gets cold resistance and loses lightning and fire resistance.

You do lightning damage, the mob gets lightning resistances and loses fire and cold resist.

Whatever type of damage you do, that's what the mob gains resistance to.

Your skeletons do 100% cold damage, so the player looks to apply elemental equilibrium to mobs in a way that they will lose cold resistance.

This means you're either casting a fire or lightning spell so that the enemies cold resistance will lower.

Actual Tooltip: Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% resistance to those elements and -50% resistance to other elements.

You don't want to do cold damage because then the enemies cold resistance will go up and your skeletons will do less damage.
Last edited by copsinyourcomputer on Sep 26, 2020, 3:08:40 PM
"
so are you saying manually cast frostbite and use skitterbots with no link?

or are you saying place frostbite in the trigger wand w/ desecrate & flesh offering?

place frostbite in the wand so you dont have to care about it, it's a HUGE QoL boost
"
"

Elemental Equilibrium works like this:

You do fire damage, the mob gets fire resistance and loses lightning & cold resistance.

You do cold damage, the mob gets cold resistance and loses lightning and fire resistance.

You do lightning damage, the mob gets lightning resistances and loses fire and cold resist.

Whatever type of damage you do, that's what the mob gains resistance to.

Your skeletons do 100% cold damage, so the player looks to apply elemental equilibrium to mobs in a way that they will lose cold resistance.

This means you're either casting a fire or lightning spell so that the enemies cold resistance will lower.

Actual Tooltip: Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% resistance to those elements and -50% resistance to other elements.

You don't want to do cold damage because then the enemies cold resistance will go up and your skeletons will do less damage.

OMG I've been applying EE with frost bomb this whole time. BIG MISTAKE?
"
shaob wrote:

OMG I've been applying EE with frost bomb this whole time. BIG MISTAKE?

Correct. To use Frost Bomb you must get the passive skill Avatar of Fire. I haven't done this, but it's my understanding it will essentially make all of your elemental damage deal fire damage.

Either grab Avatar of Fire or switch to Armageddon Brand as the guide suggests.
is the flat damage roll on abyss jewels better than %inc minion damage if used a minion skill recently?

also ive read the guide about this but i just want to make sure, is flat phys better than flat cold on jewels?
Last edited by RabzH on Sep 26, 2020, 4:59:20 PM
Not sure what to upgrade from here.

Don't have skill points for another medium cluster jewel, maybe another cluster jewel after thread of hope?
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on Sep 26, 2020, 6:25:06 PM

so not using skitterbot would replacing what i have currently in my wand with arma brand + bonechill support + (something else? Suggestion?) be better ?
Last edited by shaob on Sep 26, 2020, 6:58:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info