💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
PadreBruxo wrote:

Fair enough. It was just athing the last guide i followed did, and it helped a fair bit.

Also just another question, about the rare chest for the expensive AG, do the stats other than the craft matter, or anything goes as long as it has the craft?

I was thinking of a useful links portion for later, so perhaps some gear lookups could be included there in the future.

The cheapest version would just have the craft, but other good options could be resistances, an additional curse (hunter), % regen (elder), consecrated ground when stationary (crusader), potentially among others.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Ye your right, i have to upgrade all flasks, i also noticed i didnt take EE which is huge buff...got large cluster and rolled got 2 nice skills also...can you check my skil tree tell me what i could change ? I was thinking about to get thread of hope next so i can invest more into life pool ? Also will try to get new helmet then i gues im going for neck
"
De_xter wrote:
Ye your right, i have to upgrade all flasks, i also noticed i didnt take EE which is huge buff...got large cluster and rolled got 2 nice skills also...can you check my skil tree tell me what i could change ? I was thinking about to get thread of hope next so i can invest more into life pool ? Also will try to get new helmet then i gues im going for neck

Your skill tree looks good - next up is just efficiency - thread of hope as you mention (though it's probably real expensive right now), and then a semi-permanent neck so that you can annoint Death Attunement. Once you have a pile of minion damage and atk speed, the points at the witch starting area can be re-allocated as well.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Any advice on crafint your own minion level + dmg wand? All the ones I see in trade are from the same 2 guys at 70c+ and look meh.
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Any advice on crafint your own minion level + dmg wand? All the ones I see in trade are from the same 2 guys at 70c+ and look meh.

Look for all spell skill gems instead, much cheaper:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/wvBrGyQhb

Unfortunately the easiest way to get +1 is to fail an attempt at a +1/+1, so there's no real easy way to get them.

Honestly though, the temple mod (50-66%) & 5% chance at double damage is probably better than a +1 wand, so I should probably update that.

One of these, except a wand.
Last edited by iLL3aT on Sep 22, 2020, 9:13:04 PM
Do you think going for one of those and crafting trigger socket and grabbing desecrate on it is good replacement for shield? Would need to redo my rings for all my resistances, but I find I'm tanky enough just taking a bit longer to kill bosses now on t13/14 red maps
Thanks for the replies and work you put in! :)

This is my first time going a necro. It's fun.
Minor Update
14(4) - A couple options if you prefer to play a little more defensively. I probably missed a few as I was going fast.

"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Do you think going for one of those and crafting trigger socket and grabbing desecrate on it is good replacement for shield? Would need to redo my rings for all my resistances, but I find I'm tanky enough just taking a bit longer to kill bosses now on t13/14 red maps

I never liked a shield to be honest, but you could get a big increase by just getting trigger on your active wand too - 30% increased attacks speed. Give it a shot if you're short on damage.

"
darkm0d wrote:
Thanks for the replies and work you put in! :)

This is my first time going a necro. It's fun.

Glad to hear! Your golem question did influence that new section haha.
Hi! Thanks for the guide. I've been leveling this as my league starter and I had a couple points that I thought might be useful for others leveling this as a starter in the future.

Firstly, I've been saving a lot of mana reservation by applying Frostbite with a curse on hit linked to Armageddon brand instead of Blasphemy.

Since I had the free mana, I decided to try the newly buffed Vitality aura and it's great for keeping your zombies up while you're leveling since there isn't much minion regen on the tree. I doubt I'll need it endgame, but it saves a lot of minion management while leveling.

Honestly, I'm not pushing the league super hard or anything, so I'm not even at maps yet, but it's been a smooth ride so far.

Any advice on how to chrome the gloves though? All off colors is pretty rough.
considering unspeccing from call to arms and changing endu cry to something like steelskin or some more defensive option, i keep getting 1 banged by stuff at 5k life(ik its not much and im not scaling any es yet).

would you recommend anything in particular?
Last edited by RabzH on Sep 23, 2020, 6:03:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info