💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

I'm running Primal Crushclaw Spectres and the Skele archer build and I want more DPS for the skeles. I took a look at your POB and it seems like the largest DPS increase for me is getting your god tier wands. Based on my gear, is that sort of what you're seeing, too?

Am I better off running melee skeles for now, instead?

Your biggest DPS loss isn't wands, but rather not linking hatred to generosity. Not only does this not boost hatred's damage on your minions, it makes you do cold damage as well, meaning your EE is actually working against you rather than for you.

Add a trigger wand with the temple mod for your offering & desecrate - that adds a lot of damage and saves casting time. Add elemental army support to a support minion too (maybe replace zombies unless you really like them).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

I'm running Primal Crushclaw Spectres and the Skele archer build and I want more DPS for the skeles. I took a look at your POB and it seems like the largest DPS increase for me is getting your god tier wands. Based on my gear, is that sort of what you're seeing, too?

Your biggest DPS loss isn't wands, but rather not linking hatred to generosity. Not only does this not boost hatred's damage on your minions, it makes you do cold damage as well, meaning your EE is actually working against you rather than for you.

Add a trigger wand with the temple mod for your offering & desecrate - that adds a lot of damage and saves casting time. Add elemental army support to a support minion too (maybe replace zombies unless you really like them).

Not really need ele army since he has the ritual crown I guess..
"
sSs1897 wrote:

Good point. And come to think of it, that’s an awesome base for skeleton mages.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

So, I AM an idiot... lol thanks for helping me look! yah, Zombies are mainly my meat sheilds. I'm not attached to them but I like them around to block projectiles, lol
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
sSs1897 wrote:

Wait elemental army and ritual crown does not stack?

And question, do we benefit in raze and pillage node? Im doing archer btw
What should i upgrade next in my gear? Got almost perfect jewels tho
Spoiler
"
mousedead wrote:
Spoiler

Sir your other wand have cold spell damage.
"
ap0y wrote:
"
mousedead wrote:
Spoiler

Sir your other wand have cold spell damage.
Oh wow, i am so Inattentive, jesus. Gonna replace it just right now. What about other items? Thank you btw
Last edited by mousedead on Feb 9, 2021, 4:24:16 PM
"
ap0y wrote:
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
sSs1897 wrote:

I don't know about the ritual crown, I did it more to save a gem slot than to test the extra dmg, but increased usually stacks at diminishing returns so I didn't bother. Any ideas on a quick way to test?

"
ap0y wrote:
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
sSs1897 wrote:

And @BoNEcrSHa as well - You can only have one form of exposure I believe, so that special helm would make it that yeah, you can save a gem slot.

RE Raze and Pillage: It used to be heavily overshadowed by renewal & vicious bites, but with those nerfed, it's definitely worth a second look since 20% minion damage & a bit of extra fire damage is worth the points most likely. You would likely want to switch to storm brand for EE though.

Next time I play in PoB, I'll slot it in again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info