It’s been a while..

"
de99ial wrote:
Dunno who You rae.

Snap..I don’t know who you are either. Lets take a moment to acknowledge the profound situation we both find ourselves in.

Why don’t I take a quick minute to introduce myself..gday mate..I’m Hardlicker.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Dunno who You rae.

Snap..I don’t know who you are either. Lets take a moment to acknowledge the profound situation we both find ourselves in.

Why don’t I take a quick minute to introduce myself..gday mate..I’m Hardlicker.

Hello there, im Michael here known as de99ial.
Hello Michael / de99ial, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

My name is Richard and yes I can be a bit of a dick at times but only in jest. I’ve recently had my third lot of surgery on my hands for dupitines contraction. Still in a cast and taking pain meds. Maybe that’s why I reached out to a community that I once was happy to share my random thoughts with.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Hello Michael / de99ial, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

My name is Richard and yes I can be a bit of a dick at times but only in jest. I’ve recently had my third lot of surgery on my hands for dupitines contraction. Still in a cast and taking pain meds. Maybe that’s why I reached out to a community that I once was happy to share my random thoughts with.

Well thats a really sad thing that happened to You. I am sorry that You have this experience but on other hand im very grateful that You took that experience instead of me. Thank You.

To ease Your pain i recommend a good music, try this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk2Fdr_Ui9A

Dunno if this will help but i hope You will at least enjoy it.

And from time to time each and every one of us can be a bit or a whole of a dick ;)
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 22, 2020, 1:11:33 AM
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I reached out to a community that I once was happy to share my random thoughts with.

Good to see you here again bruh. How are things? I've also been absent for a while but just started playing PoE again in the last couple of days and very glad I did. Hope the surgeries went well <3
Hey Monsta, hope you’re doing just fine.

And thank you Michael for the song choice..I enjoyed it on some level but this is my jam...

I’ve forgotten how to link from iPad..early onset dementia most likely..

Stooge T on Sway in the morning..more my cup of tea.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Hey Monsta, hope you’re doing just fine.

I'm doing awesome thanks. Me and Ms Monsta made a MiniMonsta™ :D

Are you coming back to play again too? If so and if you find any good "catch up guides" explaining the current state of the game for returning players, lmk, I need it >.>
"
Hardlicker wrote:

Stooge T on Sway in the morning..more my cup of tea.

Well if You roll with HH maby something like this will get You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7-I7YlFIE

It is not HH but it is called "psycho rap" but psycho not in psychopath meaning. More like "getting into psyche". Im aware that You wont understand words but what it counts its flow. Try it Richard and i hope You will like it :)

Regards and take care.
"
Hardlicker wrote:

oof that sucks. I had to look that up...what a shitty predicament to be in if you play button mashy games. Or anything else requiring your hands, for that matter.

All I got to say is, do your physio, all of it. Don't wind up like me with my shoulder all half-assed because I half-assed my PT to save money (it's not covered here).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hardlicker and MonstaMunch in one thread 2020, I remember when you were both active forumers.

That hand thing looks really rough Hardlicker, best of luck for your recovery. Classic Stretch and Bobbito freestyle for you https://youtu.be/NKPXDPKFtmM

We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info