It’s been a while..

Hey guys..

If no one responded then it would’ve been not much more than a diary entry. Super happy that there’s still some people out there that remember me fondly. Warms the cockles of my heart..not sure what that means without googling..sounds like homework so in true Hardlicker fashion I’m going to refer to myself in the third person and just move on.

Speaking of homework..my newest friend Micheal suggested I listen to some psycho rap. I listened to 4 or 5 of the tracks and again I enjoyed the experience on some level. The beats were hard and the rappers clearly had flow but the disconnect with the language barrier is a bridge too far. I found myself getting into it and then thinking I hope I’m not inadvertently supporting a radical hate group. You just don’t know.

Monsta..so happy for your newest addition to the family. I haven’t gotten back into the game yet..I do however pop into the twitch streams to get my fix vicariously. I don’t really have a favourite but most seem like generally nice people.
I keep thinking of the pooch on your avatar..hope it’s still a living icon rather than a happy reminder. Also..In hushed tones..are governments still keeping tabs of your whereabouts? I’m guessing this is a safe space..no it’s clearly not..I’ve seen Mr Robot..there are no safe spaces.

Icholas..I love going back thru the old freestyles..I still havent learned how to link YouTube so without trying to turn this thread into a freestyle hip hop thread I’ll recommend Inspecta deck and RZA wake up show. I guess there’s already a thread for hip hop..I’ll contribute if someone links.

Crunkatog..I get the cast and stitches out next Monday and hand therapy starts straight away..the more I push the pain barrier within reason the better long term..I look forward to helping out around the house again...did that sound genuine?

Borrowing from one of the oldest posters I remember Boem...Peace

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:

Speaking of homework..my newest friend Micheal suggested I listen to some psycho rap. I listened to 4 or 5 of the tracks and again I enjoyed the experience on some level. The beats were hard and the rappers clearly had flow but the disconnect with the language barrier is a bridge too far. I found myself getting into it and then thinking I hope I’m not inadvertently supporting a radical hate group. You just don’t know.

Hey Richard. Here You have a site with lyrics of most of their songs from that album, so if anything You can use google translate just to get a glimpse what they are about.

https://www.paroles-musique.com/eng/Kaliber_44-lyrics,a018328

Also Kaliber 44 (and that is Caliber 44), especially in that album, have very introvertive and insight lyrics for example "Moja obawa" (My Fear) is about relation to God and that He might not exists. +/- is about HIV test and all the things that happening inside a head during waiting for results time (here a translation: https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Kaliber-44/I-/translation/english). There is like nothing "hatefull" in that album. I will tell You honestly that i really love that one,it is one of a kind but next im not familiar with so i wont recommend what im not familiar with. So if You enjoyed them but had some doubt moments just let go and enjoy. And if anything You can veryfie their tekst. One of my favourited song is "Brat nie ma już miłości dla mnie" and that means "Brother dont have a love for me" and it is about lost ppl who harm others.

No fear :)
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 26, 2020, 11:20:42 PM
Thanks Micheal..that has indeed put my mind at rest. Here is one for you..search Hi-Rez freestyle.

Enjoy..

I might have a new tag line..hope it’s not trademarked.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Your welcome Richard :) Im glad that i could put Your mind at ease for a moment :)

Thank You for Hi-Rez freestyle it was interesting to listen to.

Take care and be well :) Always feel free to write to me if whatever :)
never been a offtopic fan but i remember your name clearly

welcome back!

there are few who never left the forums, most of the old folks prefered to get downvoted on reddit, some a still there.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info