IMSilver's ARPG Tier List...!

S TIER: PoE, D2 with mods

A TIER: D2 without mods, Grim Dawn (with or without mods)

B TIER: Diablo 3 after RoS came out, Titan Quest, Hellgate: London with mods, Torchlight, Wolcen, Victor Vran (super underrated imo), Book of Demons, Sacred 1 & 2

C TIER: Torchlight 2 (just couldn't get into it), Last Epoch (has a ton of potential though, could be A tier with a lot of work), Van Helsing, Sacred 3

D TIER: Warhammer Chaosbane (yikes)

TRASH Tier: ANY mobile ARPG (they might look pretty but they literally play themselves and have all the downsides of being mobile cash grabs)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 17, 2020, 11:15:38 AM
Titan Quest and Sacred 2 didnt make the list! :'(
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I remember playing the living shit out of sacred when I was younger... it was an amazing game imo. I probably didn't even understand a fraction of the mechanics but damn was it a lot of fun.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
dude.... next time you post bait, make it not so blatantly obvious.

an attempt was made sure, but damn. 2/10 troll attempt.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
Eh, I'd say more like a -7/10. That is, so bad it was moderately effective.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You KNOW when you are over the TARGET when HALF the thread replies are trying to DERAIL my WELL THOUGHT OUT tier list...! TRUTH!
"
IMSilver wrote:
This is THE tier list of MOSTLY well-known ARPGs to SETTLE the debate...

S TIER: FATE 1-3
A TIER: POE, Diablo 2 (including mods)
B TIER: Diablo 3
C TIER: Torchlight I and II, Wolcen, Grim Dawn
D TIER: Last Epoch
TRASH Tier: Lost Ark, ANY mobile ARPG

FTFY, you're welcome. They really fucking badly need to bring that game back.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I love Sacred 2. Still played it from time to time until last year when I upgraded to a beefy new PC and it refused to function. Not one of the combinations of workarounds to get it to run on Win10 have worked for this machine. Workarounds worked fine on my previous PC with Win10, but this one just isn't having it.

Game has always been a disastrously buggy mess, especially without the community patches. But such a fun game when it works right.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
But what about sacred :(

Btw, I played sacred 2 way back when it just came out and it was a horrible mess. Nowadays though people say that it's very good, has it been improved and/or fixed at some point and I missed it?
For me the great one was the first sacred, I think I spent more time playing that than oblivion.

Also, what about Dungeon siege 2 and Titan quest?
You can't have an ARPG list without Diablo 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info