IMSilver's ARPG Tier List...!

This is THE tier list of MOSTLY well-known ARPGs to SETTLE the debate...

S TIER: NONE
A TIER: POE, Diablo 2 (including mods)
B TIER: Diablo 3
C TIER: Torchlight I and II, Wolcen, Grim Dawn
D TIER: Last Epoch
TRASH Tier: Lost Ark, ANY mobile ARPG
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2020, 10:27:18 AM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
meh, its an obvious bait but lets see if some poor souls take it
"
IMSilver wrote:
This is THE tier list of MOSTLY well-known ARPGs
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
souls
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 17, 2020, 1:27:59 AM
You guys can post MEMES all you WANT, but that is BECAUSE you CAN'T REFUTE the TRUTH in this tier list...! TRUTH!
d3 b tier lol sure
"
IMSilver wrote:
...TRUTH!

Truth?

Ok, bye...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Modded Grim Dawn is vastly superior to any version of Diablo 2.

Change my mind.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
IMSilver wrote:
You guys can post MEMES all you WANT,
but you apparently aren't fluent enough to understand what was said.

My post before this one, translated into English, would read: I am humorously pretending to be offended that you would make a tier list of ARPGs without including the Dark Souls series.

Or Bloodborne. Or Titan Quest. Really, when you get down to it, your experience in the genre is too limited for you to be making a definitive ranking.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:
You guys can post MEMES all you WANT,
but you apparently aren't fluent enough to understand what was said.

My post before this one, translated into English, would read: I am humorously pretending to be offended that you would make a tier list of ARPGs without including the Dark Souls series.

Or Bloodborne. Or Titan Quest. Really, when you get down to it, your experience in the genre is too limited for you to be making a definitive ranking.

Also, what even is an ARPG? Is it all about killing enemies and bosses in action filled combat for loot and experience to create a powerful character? Quests? Good story? If so, wouldn't the borderlands series qualify?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info