Wolcen already kill POE before Diablo IV

"
Nosferat wrote:
Calling these games action role playing games,somehow rubs me the wrong way. When I think arpg, I think god of war,or dark souls, when I think hack&slash looter, I think diablo,poe,titan quest,wolcen etc.

In any case, the game lacks a lot of things,to call it a beta is an understatement. It feels half finished because it is half finished. The recipe is there, it could have been pretty great, but the constant bugs,the server issues and the lack of proper endgame content made it pretty much dead on arrival.

The POE killer killed itself, maybe last epoch will manage to put up a fight,as wolcen will be dead and buried in the coming weeks.

As far as I know, and I may be wrong, but Last Epoch is offline. No Arpg is going to kill PoE or Diablo by being offline.

I honestly believe the only reason Wolcen has had as much hype as it does, is because it tacked an "online" mode into the game to try and cash in on PoE/D3 players. I seriously doubt it would have as many players, or sold as many copies, if it was just another offline game like Grim Dawn.

PoE and the Diablo franchise will remain supreme until other online Arpgs show up. Unfortunately, Wolcen is not that game. It tacked its online on as a cash grab, and I hope that the amount of sales they got from that was worth more than all the goodwill they lost with this terrible launch.
"
nansena wrote:
and i love it this game is already lighting years ahead of POE garbage what is in 10 years development cycle !!!

Reported for spamming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info