Wolcen already kill POE before Diablo IV

Nah.

I feel a lot of POE players will be splitting their ARPG time playing Wolcen, but I feel it'll be more that chad guy who "spins plates" with two "friends with benefits", if you catch my drift. Both are hot, amazing in the sack, and can actually cook a decent meal. One is a brunette, the other is a redhead. At best, Diablo IV will be a blonde and said chad will be spinning three plates instead of two.

The only thing which might truly "kill" POE is POE2. Given the nostalgia factor that enters into the equation when discussing sequels, I'm sure there will a part of the community that insists POE1 is still better. Time will tell.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Yes.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
This thread was OBVIOUSLY posted by a WOLCEN SHILL or DEV...! FACTS
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:
1000% PAID SHILL...! Try again, Wolcen DEVS...
This shill isn't worth a nickel.
There's a difference between a slut and a prostitute.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Apparently there's no real support for pure minion builds in Wolcen - https://youtu.be/3qbfO-24kPA
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 16, 2020, 2:36:34 AM
Wolcen is dead on arrival.
no single player + co-op type arpg is ever going to be even a remote threat to poe. if you dont have an always online ladder season based massively multiplayer trade economy centric thing going on youre basically not even making a game in the same genre.

diablo 4 is the only game on the radar since poe launched that will even attempt to compete with poe in its field.
It's a good game, but personally I think it lacks something. I just don't feel that spark I felt with PoE and Grim Dawn. Not even mentioning D4 since we know jack shit about it for now.

I enjoy playing Wolcen, but each time I play I feel like I've played it before. The D3 and PoE influences are too evident and that makes it feel like I'm replaying those games again. I do like the visuals though, and the skills and spells feel great.

Guess, I want an ARPG that is somewhat more original, knowing full well that ARPgs are about repetition; but still.....
Calling these games action role playing games,somehow rubs me the wrong way. When I think arpg, I think god of war,or dark souls, when I think hack&slash looter, I think diablo,poe,titan quest,wolcen etc.

In any case, the game lacks a lot of things,to call it a beta is an understatement. It feels half finished because it is half finished. The recipe is there, it could have been pretty great, but the constant bugs,the server issues and the lack of proper endgame content made it pretty much dead on arrival.

The POE killer killed itself, maybe last epoch will manage to put up a fight,as wolcen will be dead and buried in the coming weeks.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Guess, I want an ARPG that is somewhat more original, knowing full well that ARPgs are about repetition; but still.....

It was meant to be more original. There were a lot more lofty ideas they had had once upon a time - https://youtu.be/QChrPRqP4gc?t=1562

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info