3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

If u could list a recent 7 jewels for the build

"As explained before, glorious vanity for doryani corrupted soul' Corrupted soul isnt in the passive tree anymore, so is that gem still usefull?

And double dmg on Watcher Eyes doesnt seems to be listed.. IF you have time and put a quick list of unique or rare i should go.

So far I have 2 meek and a Trans Flesh. Just bought Pure talent but not sure where it slot.
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Thank you for replying,

Here's my current set up if you don't mind looking through it
https://pastebin.com/gc6Un5Lk

I changed some things around due to budget constraints:

I have my warchief be a purely support setup, maim-blind-cull
Dropped blood and sand since maim on the totem
levelled up precision since I have mana to play with
didn't use a banner, used purity herald instead. According to POB that gives more damage

I do love the build thou, just a lot of end game fights(Sirus) is not that friendly to the slow melee play style

That megalomanic you have there gives you a total of 3.5% more dps for 6 points, thats 0.6% more dps/point, very inefficient(you get more dps running 6 10 str nodes)
The only notable thats even barely useful there is wall of muscle, i suggest dropping this and use a medium jewel with crit notables then link to a small cluster jewel with wall of muscle. We only got a limited amount of passive points, so we gotta spend them efficiently

The one with martial prowess and mastery is slightly better, but it seems that your weak part of your build is currently on crit chance. I would drop the attack speed and go for the crit chance for more consistent damage

For belt, i suggest going for a heavy belt with increased attributes, we dont get much benefit from a rustic sash implicit here

Why would you use dash over leap slam? we need leap slams for a more consistent fortify whenever we jump into packs

Phase run is not required here

We run Pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand, dread banner and precision

Pride because its the highest damage modifier in a boss fight(4 seconds to peak, 39% more damage is very strong, 19% more damage at the start for clearing is more than enough)

Flesh and stone because we clear maps and packs running on sand stance. Flesh and stone gives us the needed survivablity because it blinds nearby enemies and you take less damage from enemies outside of the sand stance aura. As we dont stack any evasion, blinding enemies gives us a flat almost 50% chance to evade attacks(goes from 4% to 52% for me)
Flesh and stone's blind works best on any char that does not stack evasion and goes into diminishing with any evasion stacking builds

Blood and sand because on sand stance, it gives up extra aoe, which makes our clear stronger and have more coverage. More clear = consistent clear speed = jump into packs and slam them to death. Blood stance gives us MORE area damage, this is a multiplier, not an additive increased. Means we get a flat 15% more damage for a 10% or less mana reserved, very worth it

Precision is there but we never level it up to the max level. This is because we use this as a tiny accuracy boost and also to give us some crit(we scale hard on crit, decent on strength, terrible on increased physical damage)
We level precision within means so we can run the other auras

Dread banner is there because it gives nearby enemies less accuracy chance. Once again this focuses on survivability, we run abyssus, so we will never lack any form of addition survivability. Also, this gives us extra chance to impale on top of champion ascendancy, impale = extra damage, very simple boost here.
This is argubly the weakest aura and i wouldnt run it because we need enlighten 3s to run this and have enough mana to attack

Currently you only run precision, pride and herald of purity(this gives less damage than blood and sand, which is 10% mana reserved)
No doubt your survivability will be lower and also your dps will be lower, because you bake your maim inside ancestral warchief, which is also a huge dps boost since it hits hard

Hope you are currently running glorius vanity by doryani, you should have close to 8k e-hp

Also, enfeeble sucks ass on bosses, 4% less damage, 4% less accuracy(dread banner gives -21% accuracy btw), 8% less crit chance is almost nothing. Vulnerability on the other hand, gives 10% more damage

As of now, I would suggest not running 2 cluster jewel nodes here and focus more on one and get a good set up(medium crit cluster into life small cluster with wall of muscle, take all the life nodes)

Also, fix the auras, you can dont run dread banner if mana is an issue, dont skip blood and sand/flesh and stone

Run leap slam with fortify, dash is mainly for ranged/casters, we use our movement skill to trigger fortify so we dont die right when we walk into packs

"
DevineJello wrote:
I'm trying to level with this build and it just feels horrible, i feel like the combination of berserker and abyssus is just killing me over and over again. Is the abyssus really necessary? I really like this build other wise.

I can not see your gear on any of your char, but i had <15 deaths up till level 96
Abyssus is not the problem because we build in alot of defenses in the build, refer to what i have typed for the question above yours, its an excessive set up to compensate the fact that we use abyssus, but nothing in game 1 hits me(unless i stand in sirus' BS-Beam and take the full 4-5hits)
Abyssus contributes 49% of my damage, because of the insane amount of crit multi and flat damage which scales insanely well with pillar.

Best advice i can give here is getting the aura set up properly, make sure flasks are up while clearing(you should almost not not have flask charges, unless boss fights, which you should be avoiding stuff, we dont have the luxury of moving often as we attack because earthquake)

"
MumblePeter wrote:
If u could list a recent 7 jewels for the build

"As explained before, glorious vanity for doryani corrupted soul' Corrupted soul isnt in the passive tree anymore, so is that gem still usefull?

And double dmg on Watcher Eyes doesnt seems to be listed.. IF you have time and put a quick list of unique or rare i should go.

So far I have 2 meek and a Trans Flesh. Just bought Pure talent but not sure where it slot.

Timeless jewels never shows up on passive tree on the website nor on PoB, but they still work in game, so we put it near mind over matter and replace it

Transcendent flesh on the left side of the tree, pure talent between marauder and scion
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"Timeless jewels never shows up on passive tree on the website nor on PoB, but they still work in game, so we put it near mind over matter and replace it

Transcendent flesh on the left side of the tree, pure talent between marauder and scion"

Thanks a lot.

So the left left side socket is for Transcendent (that is replacing tempered flesh) You used to have Tempered flesh in the socket under Barbarism node.

Since we move Transcendent to the left side of the passive tree, whats is going in the slot of your old tempered flesh socket.

I almost bought every jewel. Just need Doryani Glorious Vanity and Watcher Eyes left.
"
MumblePeter wrote:
"Timeless jewels never shows up on passive tree on the website nor on PoB, but they still work in game, so we put it near mind over matter and replace it

Transcendent flesh on the left side of the tree, pure talent between marauder and scion"

Thanks a lot.

So the left left side socket is for Transcendent (that is replacing tempered flesh) You used to have Tempered flesh in the socket under Barbarism node.

Since we move Transcendent to the left side of the passive tree, whats is going in the slot of your old tempered flesh socket.

I almost bought every jewel. Just need Doryani Glorious Vanity and Watcher Eyes left.

Just replace tempered flesh with transcendent flesh
My Builds/Stream

hi

im new player(first league i give the game a real honest try) and i've been following your build since the league started. im lvl 90 and have almost every item except the most expensive stuff (instinct jewel/elder chest). my question is how do you get so much armor, the pob says 11k and you barely have any + armor on your stuff. i have 5k total with 2k worth on chest/boots/gloves. thanks a lot for the build btw, it's tons of fun. last time i tried poe i did a ranger bow build but it couldn't kill a lot of bosses and was very squishy, this is much better. sry if this is noob question or i'm missing something obvious but i just can't see it.
"
Rumeyes wrote:
hi

im new player(first league i give the game a real honest try) and i've been following your build since the league started. im lvl 90 and have almost every item except the most expensive stuff (instinct jewel/elder chest). my question is how do you get so much armor, the pob says 11k and you barely have any + armor on your stuff. i have 5k total with 2k worth on chest/boots/gloves. thanks a lot for the build btw, it's tons of fun. last time i tried poe i did a ranger bow build but it couldn't kill a lot of bosses and was very squishy, this is much better. sry if this is noob question or i'm missing something obvious but i just can't see it.

Lionroar granite flasks gives us armor, flasks should ideally be permanently up while mapping(flask pianoing yes, with flask pianoing the game feels much easier)
My Builds/Stream

Is there any alternative for the helmet? I cant find a 40-41% just 47-48% and low crit...

Any rare item stats that can replace it ?
"
MumblePeter wrote:
Is there any alternative for the helmet? I cant find a 40-41% just 47-48% and low crit...

Any rare item stats that can replace it ?

"
"
DevineJello wrote:
I'm trying to level with this build and it just feels horrible, i feel like the combination of berserker and abyssus is just killing me over and over again. Is the abyssus really necessary? I really like this build other wise.

I can not see your gear on any of your char, but i had <15 deaths up till level 96
Abyssus is not the problem because we build in alot of defenses in the build, refer to what i have typed for the question above yours, its an excessive set up to compensate the fact that we use abyssus, but nothing in game 1 hits me(unless i stand in sirus' BS-Beam and take the full 4-5hits)
Abyssus contributes 49% of my damage, because of the insane amount of crit multi and flat damage which scales insanely well with pillar.

Best advice i can give here is getting the aura set up properly, make sure flasks are up while clearing(you should almost not not have flask charges, unless boss fights, which you should be avoiding stuff, we dont have the luxury of moving often as we attack because earthquake)

No, i wouldnt replace abyssus.
Also, you can find lots of them in trade, just more expensive if u want higher rolled crit multi with low damage taken
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/DYV4H5
My Builds/Stream

Alright I'll shop for a better rolled one.

https://i.ibb.co/V2fz0mC/poe.png

Is it placed on the right socket? 2% less life recovery, -40str and +49% crit strike multiplier.

I wasnt sure between that one of far west where it doesnt give any crit but give life recovery. Cost me 249c, that jewel wasnt cheap.
"
MumblePeter wrote:
Alright I'll shop for a better rolled one.

https://i.ibb.co/V2fz0mC/poe.png

Is it placed on the right socket? 2% less life recovery, -40str and +49% crit strike multiplier.

I wasnt sure between that one of far west where it doesnt give any crit but give life recovery. Cost me 249c, that jewel wasnt cheap.

Thats the only slot you want that to be in, yes
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info