3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

I still dont have unnatural instinc, Was wondering if you could help me figure out what could be a good upgrade for me. i got like 10 ex right now.

Stats are like 6k life and 4k ES - tools tip dps from EQ is 80k-

Oh and here my stuff :

Spoiler

Thanks for the reply,

Herald of Ash still works as long as we don't link it with brutality. I tried out the combo, the clear seems a lot more satisfying and clears packs more consistently. We would still lose out of a lot of single target since we don't have ele pen like you said. So right now to deal with the mana reserve, I am switching between gems for AoE/maps and single target/bossing. Needs a lot of tweaking but I think it's a viable option

"
ahahomglol wrote:
Thanks for the reply,

Herald of Ash still works as long as we don't link it with brutality. I tried out the combo, the clear seems a lot more satisfying and clears packs more consistently. We would still lose out of a lot of single target since we don't have ele pen like you said. So right now to deal with the mana reserve, I am switching between gems for AoE/maps and single target/bossing. Needs a lot of tweaking but I think it's a viable option

It is viable, but lots of work is needed to make an ele conversion work. I do not want to do gem swap or aura swap whatsoever because it's extra work and not everyone likes to do that(I am lazy)
Clear is never an issue with this build as we literally slam1hit most stuff, so in my case I want to make sure single target is impressive

"
Aduine wrote:
I still dont have unnatural instinc, Was wondering if you could help me figure out what could be a good upgrade for me. i got like 10 ex right now.

Oh and here my stuff :

Spoiler

One of your ring missing strength roll, gotta fix that

If you dont wanna go unnatural instinct, get a str+attribute% rolled Amber amulet, it should be better than an astramentis considering you can potentially roll for any other stats that might be useful
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

"
ahahomglol wrote:
Thanks for the reply,

It is viable, but lots of work is needed to make an ele conversion work. I do not want to do gem swap or aura swap whatsoever because it's extra work and not everyone likes to do that(I am lazy)
Clear is never an issue with this build as we literally slam1hit most stuff, so in my case I want to make sure single target is impressive

"
Aduine wrote:

Oh and here my stuff :

Spoiler

One of your ring missing strength roll, gotta fix that

If you dont wanna go unnatural instinct, get a str+attribute% rolled Amber amulet, it should be better than an astramentis considering you can potentially roll for any other stats that might be useful

I'm still looking on the PoB link that you have putted on post , and I can't find where did you have inserted Glorious Vanity
HAy playing this atm i was wondering were to put pure talent or is that not in the build anymore you say we get scion duelist and marauder benefits from it but only connect to 2 of them never to marauder ?
"
WhiteMyosotis wrote:
HAy playing this atm i was wondering were to put pure talent or is that not in the build anymore you say we get scion duelist and marauder benefits from it but only connect to 2 of them never to marauder ?

We put pure talent in assuming you cant get any source of physical damage leeched as life rare jewel. So we need to allocate 1 point at duelist start for life leech. Else get a rare jewel with the leech instead
My Builds/Stream

sick build! i'm loving it so far but i'm a bit squishy at lvl 76 so far
77 here. can't wait to flesh out my gear for more STR!
"
Tarowyn wrote:
sick build! i'm loving it so far but i'm a bit squishy at lvl 76 so far

"
lebobo wrote:
77 here. can't wait to flesh out my gear for more STR!

Things get exponentially better when you hit 1k+ strength with shaper's touch and corrupted soul from glorious vanity
My Builds/Stream

https://pastebin.com/nRKuydFT

Hey, I respecced towards this build after getting sick of cyclone. I spent like 15ish exalted but my damage is no where near what I see on your POB. Even without the flasks and watchers eye that I took off your POB i'm not even close to those damage numbers. I could try getting more strength on my amulet but I'm out of currency.

Please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info