Wolcen Hype Release!

Well, there are gold dupes, infinite magic find stacking, and even crafting orb duping going on.

So even if the servers manage to make it back up after 40+ hours of downtime, its almost pointless to worry about anything you got online since its meaningless.

This game has so many of the worst possible bugs you can imagine for an Arpg, and the worst server issues I have ever seen, its almost like they were doing it on purpose in a satirical way.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
speaking of which, those stupid oversized swords and shoulder pads... stop, please for the love of god can this industry just fire everyone who thinks massive shoulderpads and stupid oversized weapons are cool?

I mean, to be fair, I think you have Square Enix and Blizzard to blame for that trend. But why wouldn't art designers follow it? It worked out immensely successfully for their games.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 16, 2020, 7:52:49 AM
"
2i0 wrote:

Path of War: Conquerors of the Kratlas
There was a patch. However the servers are still not working which makes it fourth day in a row.
Not as though the servers actually matter, unless you already have friends to play the game with regularly. There's no global chat lobby or anything, and there's no drop in/drop out random co-op.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
There are some massive flaws with the servers too even if they worked

1. The way to change your server is hidden in the network section of the options. Even friggin Diablo 2 had the servers right there on the first menu screen. Here you have to go into the options menu. Meanwhile 9/10th of the screen is occupied by basically nothing - your character and some backgrounds. Pathetic

2. When you start connecting you CANT CANCEL. You can stop connecting either by exiting the game or you have to wait. Considering how bad the servers are right now sometimes you have to wait for up to 30 seconds - 1 minute. Once again, even Diablo 2 allowed you to cancel connection. This one doesn't.

I am sure these are only 2 of thousands of problems.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 16, 2020, 2:18:23 PM
Bought the game, tried it, was ok, then had dinner.

Came back, oh wow my character has been erased?

started over, went to bed after.

oh wow my character has been erased a 2nd time. Actually the game can't save any of my progress.

Wasted money and time on that shit.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Bought the game, tried it, was ok, then had dinner.

Came back, oh wow my character has been erased?

started over, went to bed after.

oh wow my character has been erased a 2nd time. Actually the game can't save any of my progress.

Wasted money and time on that shit.

They gonna hotfix that next week. No lie. A bug like that, and they said I think friday, it will be "hotfixed next week."

Seems crazy they wouldnt fix that immediately. There is a work around, but expecting people to go to their discord or twitter to figure it out is a joke.
Honestly at this point I think the biggest winners are the pirates. They did get a hot buggy mess but at least their progress was not wiped randomly. Kinda hilarious that even people who are playing offline are subjected to this.
It's unfortunate but the game is a huge dud. I was hoping the game would put pressure on GGG but the game is pretty clunky and broken. The game released about a year too soon (though I realize why they felt this was the right time to release it.)

Once I finish the story I'm probably going to shelve it and check back in a year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info