[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Hi

Considering this build for a league starter in 3.10 as I always wanted to take storm brand to the end-game but have one question re ele reflect.

Have you tried Atziri / Uber Atziri? Can you manage the ele reflect for these fights with Sybil's Lament and Yugul pantheon?
Or would you one-shot yourself despite that?
"
YarrCahAdhir wrote:
Hi

Considering this build for a league starter in 3.10 as I always wanted to take storm brand to the end-game but have one question re ele reflect.

Have you tried Atziri / Uber Atziri? Can you manage the ele reflect for these fights with Sybil's Lament and Yugul pantheon?
Or would you one-shot yourself despite that?

Hey! Good luck on league start!

Since 3.9 Sybil gives 80% ele immunity so just use Soul of Yugul pantheon and you are 100% immune :)

I think I killed her once this league for sure.
Are you actually suggesting going for 5b1G or 4B1G1R since you said 5b1G but the shavronne you listed under balanced endgame shows inspiration support.
Hi, very well written guide!

What do you think, how far this build can get in SSF? Ist the lowlife version mandatory later? What adjustments would you do for an HC SSF attempt?

Thanks!
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Are you actually suggesting going for 5b1G or 4B1G1R since you said 5b1G but the shavronne you listed under balanced endgame shows inspiration support.

Yea I suggest Energy Leech instead of Inspiration, since it is more defensive. But I like to experiment and was using Inspiration a lot of times. Inspiration actually does a bit more damage, so you can test too.
"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
Hi, very well written guide!

What do you think, how far this build can get in SSF? Ist the lowlife version mandatory later? What adjustments would you do for an HC SSF attempt?

Thanks!

Thx bro!

I've never played SSF, I'm pretty sure you can do all content with it, the real problem tho is that you will need to stall and grind some items from time to time, but that's just how ssf is.

I've wrote a lot of possible improvements for HP build, and I think it can be just strong as ES build.

GL!
Awesome build guide, easy to follow and looks powerful.
Want to ask though, other storm brand guides (like the thi3n one) use Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence instead of the consecrated ground nodes. Do you think the consecrated ground nodes are more powerful and why?
Cheers
New Cluster Jewels brands notables
Spoiler

Chip Away
25% increased Brand Activation Frequency if you haven't used a Brand Skill Recently
20% increased Brand Attachment range

Seeker Runes
25% increased Damage with Brand Skills
Unattached Brands gain 20% increased Brand Attachment Range per second

Remarkable
You can Cast an additional Brand
12% increased Cast Speed with Brand Skills

Brand Loyalty
Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them

Holy Conquest
5% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Damage with Brand Skills
10% increased Brand Activation frequency

Grand Design
Brand Skills have 20% increased Duration
"
Shargiw wrote:
New Cluster Jewels brands notables
Spoiler

Chip Away
25% increased Brand Activation Frequency if you haven't used a Brand Skill Recently

Seeker Runes
25% increased Damage with Brand Skills
Unattached Brands gain 20% increased Brand Attachment Range per second

Remarkable
12% increased Cast Speed with Brand Skills

Brand Loyalty
Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them

Holy Conquest
5% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Damage with Brand Skills

Grand Design
Brand Skills have 20% increased Duration

Look good !
"
tihs wrote:
Awesome build guide, easy to follow and looks powerful.
Want to ask though, other storm brand guides (like the thi3n one) use Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence instead of the consecrated ground nodes. Do you think the consecrated ground nodes are more powerful and why?
Cheers

I'm glad you liked tihs!

I did some breakdown on the passives in the "General Inquisitor Mechanics".

I kinda don't understand why Thi3n doesn't go for it too. Maybe he just like to make it as simple as possible?

Everyone in the top rank probably goes for it, especially after the last expansion that made survivability something more important.

Some of the reasons:

1 - The character and their allies regenerate an additional 6% of their maximum life per second. Hits against enemies on consecrated ground have 100% increased critical strike chance.

2 - 200 energy shield regenerate, which even if you have 9k Energy Shield STILL is 2,2% energy shield regen per second.

3 - Elemental ailment immunity

Only by using both passives you already got more than 8% life regen/shield regen (zealot's oath) which honestly is just crazy if you think about it. Also elemental immunity, like I said in General Inquisitor Mechanics, is awesome.

About the DPS: If you are not using a consecrated ground flask, using Instruments + Augury gives only around 5% more damage, and 10% if you are using a consecrated flask, compared to consecrated ground nodes.
Anyway, you can easily replace annoying mods for freezing, shock and ignite immunity with DPS mods and easily top this 5-10% DPS difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info