Community Creator Interview - DerroK

Too bad he doesn't mention the horrible placement issues with in game decorations how rotating and making hideouts is so time consuming since you cant rotate stuff but need to use the yellow wheel+mouse and move the mouse by half a pixel or the whole thing will snap 10 degrees.

How if you mirror some decors they don't mirror correctly so look stupid if you try to make then parallel to each other.

How you need around 500 hours of farming favors to even get half decent decors.

How every new decor is now MTX and GGG doesn't want to add new decors and hideouts when they can just sell it for 20$. ( Not even putting effort anymore into those decor MTX just striping acts and slaping a 20$ tag on it all).

All that Tencent money and you guys still act like your a 5 man indie studio selling reused assets that is overprices as hell.

Saddens me to see what GGG became, most of your early supporters quit this game but not like you even read your forums and all of their complains you just remove every comment that you don't like and ignore the rest.

Atleast the Chinese version of this game has one of the sickest MTX hideout (Not a cheap copy paste that you sell for 20 dollars) I've ever seen but the chinese version has passionate people while you just see us as a $ sign that will throw money no matter what...
After a trail of dedication, there was fantasy. O.o

I imagine Bex enjoyed editing the post very much.

Edit
Holy, my heart is still pounding... am I still alive ?
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jan 31, 2020, 5:12:09 PM
"
What would you like the future of hideouts in Path of Exile to be?
I hope for a future rework of the master reputation system. It's very hard to gain a lot of reputation at the moment, even if you run the highest tiers of maps. Maybe devs can consider adding another way of earning reputation, aside from completing the master missions.

this please, im tired of farming reputation.. everysingle day
is making (for me) the game more boring and repetitive

niko and jun are easy, zana if you are into xp farming
Who the hell is Nana?
Massive respect to the best Hideout creator in the game! Thanks for your insights. I'm glad you named a few suggestions on how the devs could improve the H/O system, if they'll listen to anyone, it's you!
"
Chibizuke wrote:
"
What would you like the future of hideouts in Path of Exile to be?
I hope for a future rework of the master reputation system. It's very hard to gain a lot of reputation at the moment, even if you run the highest tiers of maps. Maybe devs can consider adding another way of earning reputation, aside from completing the master missions.

this please, im tired of farming reputation.. everysingle day
is making (for me) the game more boring and repetitive

niko and jun are easy, zana if you are into xp farming

I hope GGG make master favour tradable between players in standard league only. HO creators need a lot favour, but lots players do not need most master favour.
Last edited by chiral_bug on Feb 1, 2020, 9:15:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info