The Harbinger Flame Dash Effect

ho ho ho
"
tufferugli wrote:
finally!

i disagree with the ones saying that this is identical to the stygian one, because this one doesn't have a big skeleton coming out of you (reason i never bought the stygian).

like anyone ever really see that "skeleton" unless it's in a video that is slowed down
generally dangerous
"
philosoaper wrote:
unless showed in slow motion like you do in the videos, I can't really tell much difference between this and the stygian one that I've been using lately except that this is a bit brighter

so during actual gameplay, apart from a slightly brighter flash.. I doubt anyone will really be able to tell the difference

can you come up with something that.. you know, feels like it would be worth getting?

agree. I'll stick with Stygian for now.
This just looks like they left out the - in real-time - barely visible skeleton..
Too expensive for a single effect. Like... cmooon. This is really suits for my Incinerate blue effect, but i think fair price should be at least 100 points, not forcing me to buy 150 points -__-
my wasteland flame dash is still broken
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I could not stand the skeleton personally so this is great, sadly the revenant sword is not usable with scepters and I can't use flame dash on my RF char that is using this colour theme. I'd love a nice blue harbinger smoke mine xD
Last edited by SolarArchael on Jan 28, 2020, 1:28:47 PM
Yeah Harbinger is an easy MTX to want to buy
I like it alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info