We’ve just released the Harbinger Flame Dash Effect microtransaction in our store. This skill effect replaces the colour pallet of Flame Dash with the bright blue seen on Harbingers, also adding a pulse of colour on the location you dash from each time your use the skill. If you want to check out how this looks in practice, you should check out our preview video below. If you like what you see, the Harbinger Flame Dash Effect can also be found in our store here.

If you’re looking to pair the skill effect with a new outfit, we recommend the Revenant Armour Pack, Revenant Sword, Revenant Character Effect, Stygian Phoenix Wings and Arcane Halo.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!

or should I say..

About damn time!

Thx for this one
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jan 27, 2020, 10:34:26 PM
$12 Flame Dash. Cool.
I just play good stuff.
FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for this one for the longest time! EZ buy
Hot!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Yes please and thank you.
Hah I like that upside down PoE "4" at the end ;P
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
It's been what, over two years?

Yes, the Harbinger effects look great, but why does it take so long to get them into the shop?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Looks good
Saved
Kinda feels redundant with Stygian Flame Dash - I mean, do we REALLY need 2 different Blue flame dashes that look almost identical? But I love flame dash, use it on pretty much every character, and it looks nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info