[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

"
TenjoSwitch wrote:
How its possible to run 21 aura only on mana ...
remember the breach league i was playing Srs Aurabot necromancer, ive to put aura on life and mana :o !!!

Stacking reduced mana reserved wherever possible and using shield which reduced mana reserved from socketed gems, and lastly we now have cluster nodes for reduced mana for the 3 purities.
"
NecroX93 wrote:
"
TenjoSwitch wrote:
How its possible to run 21 aura only on mana ...
remember the breach league i was playing Srs Aurabot necromancer, ive to put aura on life and mana :o !!!

Stacking reduced mana reserved wherever possible and using shield which reduced mana reserved from socketed gems, and lastly we now have cluster nodes for reduced mana for the 3 purities.

Sorry, but really lost about managuardian support atm. No guides really updated.
Can I just follow this guide skill tree and using aura as I can fit it into the manapoll or should I just follow your skill tree? :p
so I haven't set-up the animate guardian yet, but I'm finally to the point where I'm ready for that little icing on top. My question is.... is this MFer going to survive?! or is he going to continuously die and me have to keep rebuying all of those garbage uniques to revive him? I'm just concerned because we have no minion nodes (and are already pretty starved for skill points) and we don't have any minion gems linked with it. I've tried running AG in the past and he just died over and over again. Just trying to make sure that doesn't happen here. Any advice or guidance on the matter would be much appreciated! Thanks :)
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
so I haven't set-up the animate guardian yet, but I'm finally to the point where I'm ready for that little icing on top. My question is.... is this MFer going to survive?! or is he going to continuously die and me have to keep rebuying all of those garbage uniques to revive him? I'm just concerned because we have no minion nodes (and are already pretty starved for skill points) and we don't have any minion gems linked with it. I've tried running AG in the past and he just died over and over again. Just trying to make sure that doesn't happen here. Any advice or guidance on the matter would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Imo, the guardian while nice, doesn't give much, you're better off rearranging gems to fit a shield charge/faster attacks link somewhere
Hello, i'm new at AuraBots, i'm lv70 this is my actual gear (waiting for Skyforth and jewels for belt)
"
Leonidas313 wrote:

i havent tried the new mechanic so no clue if he's going to pop af

only 2 things that can one-shot him phoenix guardian explosion and shaper/elder
Are 21 auras and 2 curses still possible after amulet nerf ?
Yes(probably) but the cost will be in mirrors, it will take a belt with 2 sockets for reduced mana reservation eye jewels, alpha howl with corrupt and enchant, probably a watcher's eye with corrupt, and so on.

My suggestion - abandon the idea of curses or drop off some auras, no one needs that stupid pride, if your carry is attacker, zealotry(in 99% of the cases) does nothing, malevolence is a meme in my opinion if your mate went for DOT build rather ask him to respec.
"
NapoJleoN wrote:
Yes(probably) but the cost will be in mirrors, it will take a belt with 2 sockets for reduced mana reservation eye jewels, alpha howl with corrupt and enchant, probably a watcher's eye with corrupt, and so on.

My suggestion - abandon the idea of curses or drop off some auras, no one needs that stupid pride, if your carry is attacker, zealotry(in 99% of the cases) does nothing, malevolence is a meme in my opinion if your mate went for DOT build rather ask him to respec.

abandoning curses is like the first thing to do if you dont reach the auras, you dont know anything about the past league if you think zealotry is garbage, bottled faith + watcher's eye with zealotry was a blast.
DOT build are viable not the best but viable, not all the people play the meta

obviously the final state of the build has some currency invested, do not expect to reach that state with <10 chaos like all the people but it's in fact completely runnable with budget
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 23, 2020, 12:17:22 AM
You naming the conditions that are a meme, the last league does not matter, now metamorph is weaker than most yellows from delirium.
Zealotry, as I mentioned, is useless to attackers due to the fact bottled faith has decent use on bosses and nothing else if you have a carry who is not a caster. Saying dot build is viable, well let me count the damage auras that do nothing or almost nothing for some chaos dot:
Anger, Wrath, Hatred, in terms of damage (probably)Haste, (Barely some effect)Zealotry, Pride.
How much is there still? Well, that's what I thought, consider me a madman but that the worst possible use of aurabot. You'll cripple yourself by sticking to a guy with DOT in most of the cases, finding a random carry in public with a fee of 3c per map would be more efficient.

Also, so much for "the build" there are dozens of mistakes made in a tree by the creator and nothing about cluster jewels, which indeed require some sacrifices in the matter of skill points. I have no idea how someone without knowing all the tricks of aurabots is supposed to get 21auras and 2curses with this build.

I'm currently level 99 and I was doing some crafts and farming to get currency, yet I can't fit more than 16 auras at this point. To reach that 21 you'll have to corrupt clusters,be using the belt and probably gloves with 2 eye sockets, that'll take around of 80 attempts in my experience for each jewel that probably costs 5c at it's lowest.
Last edited by NapoJleoN on Mar 23, 2020, 4:51:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info