[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Welcome guys

Highly recommended to know how to use Path of Building

Important to read Pros/Cons down below

Pros/Cons

-Make everybody Triple their DPS (especially if paired with Phys builds)
-Chaos immune
-84% MAX ELE resists
-Very tanky in terms of defense layers
-Just run and loot, very entertaining if you only want to chill with some music in background

-Just run and loot, very boring if you want to be an active movement player
- Very expensive

Gear

Helmet

Alpha's howl has everything we want, reduced mana reserved +2 to socketed aura gems evasion and makes our character freeze immune.
Ignore +2 aura gems corrupt, it cant get really expensive with just the normal one you can be running (I bought this corrupted AH because economically speaking this was cheaper than 21/20 quality auras)

This one could be viable too but we should tweak our skill tree to grab more jewel nodes and flat stats in order to reach alpha's howl reduced mana reserved, and probably wear another amulet something like Astramentis full rolled with Catalysts

Body Armour

Victario's influence is the way to go here, it's very cheap and you can use it without it being 6 linked, if you have the colours you are ready to go
(if you have a lot of currency to spend you may try to find this one with +2 to socketed auras or even +2 to socketed auras and +1 to all gems with double corruption altar)

Main Hand

you are mainly looking for auras from your skills grant 2% increased damage to you and allies from fossil crafting
if you want to craft this yourself youll have to use Aetheric+Bound+Lucent fossils

Ephemeral edge will help with ES if you feel a lack of survivability

Off Hand

15% reduced mana reservation on socketed gems is mandatory here, if you have currency to spare look for a titanium shield base(aspect of the spider not introduced to my build yet)

Boots

Skyforth are the best to fit in this slot they are mandatory

Gloves

Shaper's touch provide a huge ES pool and other bonuses

After the shaper's touch nerf, a high ES glove base should do the same or something close to old shaper ones

Jewelry

Amulet

This kind of amulets are not craftable anymore, try to look for 6% mana reduced shaper or redeemer amulet and use the stygian vise unique option down below

Rings

we really need unsets rings here but if you dont have the currency you can go with 2 cheap unsets with stats and ES

Belt

Darkness Enthroned is really needed but only when minmaxin, a well crafted crystal belt or stygian vise will fit as well

Im currently running this one to further increase my ES pool and considering that i wont be investing into Aspect of the spider

Gems

Chest : Wrath , Anger , Zealotry , Hatred ,
Pride , Malevolence

(Setup here is focused on giving the best offensive bonuses to you party members and summons)

Helmet : Impurity of Ice , Impurity of Fire , Impurity of Ice , Vaal Discipline

(we are running triple resists here to make ourselves benefit from them and discipline for the same reason)

Shield : Vaal Grace , Vaal Haste , Determination

(Here we are socketing auras that have 50% reserved so we want them to be affected by the shield but we also want them for ourselves to move faster, have increased dodge chance and some extra armor)

Main Hand : Flame Dash , Summon Chaos Golem , Smite

(We are using flame dash to move around, chaos golem to have extra phys reduction and smite to grant aditional shock effect and extra lightning damage)

(it's important to use a scepter or a mace to be able to use smite)

Boots : Animate Guardian , Flesh and Stone , Vaal Clarity , Purity of Elements

(purity of elements gives us our final boost to reach resistance cap, flesh and stone gives us insta blind enemies during sand stance)

Gloves : Enlighten , Blasphemy , Assassin's Mark , Elemental Weakness

(im personally running assassin's mark and ele weakness to synergise with my party builds but feel free to change it to any curse you see fit)

Rings : Dread Banner , Precision

(im running those here in the ring slots because i cant reach mana reduced if i slot something like vaal discipline in the vivinsect)

Flasks

(Currently running this setup but im able to hear some advice for a better one)

Pantheon

Major god
Soul of Lunaris

Minor god
Soul of Abberath or Soul of Gruthkul

Skill Tree

Lvl 76 TO 96

Both build progressions inside the POB skill tree tab

https://pastebin.com/tfHKQG8s

https://poe.technology/poebuddy/KFnBV0rW

Lvl 100

https://pastebin.com/ZAxDgFVV
for those who hate in comment boxes, we sacrificed 1 aura to reach 20 auras and 8280 ES

Ascendancy Order

Jewels

Stats to look for :
-Maximum mana
-Strength
-Dexterity

Corruptions to look for :
-Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
-You cannot be Hindered
-You cannot be Maimed
-1% Reduced mana reseved
(the latter one is mandatory)

Conqueror's Efficiency
Crimson Jewel

(also mandatory and with 1% mana reduced corrupt)

(if you have a lot of currency to spare try to search for a Watcher's eye jewel with 2 or 3 aura explicits)

-Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
-(5-8)% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
-(5-8)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while affected by Haste
-You have Phasing while affected by Haste
-(4-6)% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace
-(10-15)% increased Movement Speed while affected by Grace
-(6-10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while affected by Grace
-(5-8)% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace

(Underlined ones are really really expensive and should only be looked for while min maxin)

(try to use healty mind below Faith and Steel, might of the meek only if found cheap on the left of Harrier , intuitive leap only if found cheap on the left of Charisma)

Clusters

Underlined ones are REALLY good ones

Large :
Scintillating Idea
Vengeful Commander

Medium :
Master of Command
Replenishing Presence
Dark Discourse
Forbidden Words

Small :
Stalwart Commander
Pure Aptitude
Pure Commander
Pure Guile
Pure Might
Clarity of Purpose
Genius
Openness
Stubborn Student
Will Shaper
Wizardry

Animate Guardian

Helmet
Leer Cast Festival Mask

Body Armour
Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail

Weapon
Dying Breath Iron Staff

Boots
Victario's Flight Goathide Boots

Gloves
Southbound Soldier Gloves

(this guy is going to give 36% increase damage and 10% increased movement speed to all the party)

Leveling & Advice

i was just carried till lvl 80 or so, i just recommend to search for some guardian build and then re-skill when lvl 76 or higher.

[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554248

[3.10] Tanky Animate Weapon Guardian [SSF][HC?]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2780897

This dudes right here have similar skill trees, that means less regret orbs spent on rerolling your build

-Aim to buy whatever %mana reduced unique gems for cheap you find when league starting, then swap them for the ones with the desired stats

-In order, chest gems get the 1st priority (offensive ones), then Discipline and finally purities, leave the rest of the auras till you get some good gear

Bandits
Kill All

Flexing my defences

Vanilla

With Flasks

With Flasks + Vaal skills

Changelog

Radiant Faith from 15% -> 10% so we are getting less ES from mana reserved

Shaper's Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength) so less ES for us

Last edited by Centorios on Mar 31, 2020, 6:26:10 PM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2021, 9:14:23 AM
Nice Sexy Build ;) ;) ;) Keep up the Gewd Werk!
juz wondering how do i min-max using intuitive leap near charisma? what nodes to allocate? or do i juz un-allocate the int and dex connecting to the charisma wheel and put them somewhere else?
"
K4ZTER wrote:
juz wondering how do i min-max using intuitive leap near charisma? what nodes to allocate? or do i juz un-allocate the int and dex connecting to the charisma wheel and put them somewhere else?

Using intuitive leap is something similar to might of the meek, just focus the %reduced mana reserved from charisma and some other aura nodes, you can grab attributes somewhere else if needed
This Build is good to start with a friend ?
"
XGrandAspira wrote:
This Build is good to start with a friend ?

I dont recommend it as a league starter because some of the uniques are expensive, but yes aproximately at lvl 40-50ish you can start to generat value with those auras, your friend is going to git gud earlier
But if i play only Victario's influence and Alpha's howl with 5 / 8 Auras ?
"
XGrandAspira wrote:
But if i play only Victario's influence and Alpha's howl with 5 / 8 Auras ?

I think you can manage to run some 8 auras confidently with some enlightened, yep completely doable
A friendly reminder that Ambu's Charge does NOT work at all on AG, as it CANNOT gain endurance charges from that armour piece.

Usage of Zahndethus' Cassock is highly recommended, or belly, or Gruthkul's Pelt if you have currency to waste.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 8, 2020, 6:45:24 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
A friendly reminder that Ambu's Charge does NOT work at all on AG, as it CANNOT gain endurance charges from that armour piece.

Usage of Zahndethus' Cassock is highly recommended, or belly, or Gruthkul's Pelt if you have currency to waste.

Ive already tried belly, Ambu is really superior if not going minion life nodes in the tree
I'll try Cassock and Grukthul
Ive just checked for the endurance charges and you are right AG doesnt generate them it's just me doing right clicks with smite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info