[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Trying out the build this league, was wondering what order do i take ascendancy nodes in? ty
"
Kirby121 wrote:
Trying out the build this league, was wondering what order do i take ascendancy nodes in? ty

I completely forgot about that, I have already added it in the skill tree tab
Is there a reason you don't take zealot's oath?
"
Ndragonu wrote:
Is there a reason you don't take zealot's oath?

because Skyforth has "No life regen" mod.
Have been trying to search for reduced mana reservation items, and it doesn't seem to be a searchable feature any more. I know it exists because I found a corrupted healthy mind jewel with the reduced mana reservation by scrolling through dozens of just corrupted versions, but this is huge issue for anybody trying to min/max on all of the auras in Delirium :/

Have you encountered this or this there some other way to search that I'm missing?

Otherwise though, I'm liking the build in the new league. Was fortunate enough to get an alphas howl, prism guardian, and shaper's seed, and then managed to score a great deal on a Victario's Influence so I'm using all of those currently and now am just trying to slowly bring in the jewels, rings, and then find good options for boots/gloves/belts. Thanks for the work you've put in and for sharing!
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
Could we use the prism guardian shield? It has even better reduced mana reservation
"
Fantusta wrote:
Could we use the prism guardian shield? It has even better reduced mana reservation

Prism Guardian has blood magic, you cannot run Blood magic while running Chaos inoculation
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
Have been trying to search for reduced mana reservation items, and it doesn't seem to be a searchable feature any more. I know it exists because I found a corrupted healthy mind jewel with the reduced mana reservation by scrolling through dozens of just corrupted versions, but this is huge issue for anybody trying to min/max on all of the auras in Delirium :/

Have you encountered this or this there some other way to search that I'm missing?

Otherwise though, I'm liking the build in the new league. Was fortunate enough to get an alphas howl, prism guardian, and shaper's seed, and then managed to score a great deal on a Victario's Influence so I'm using all of those currently and now am just trying to slowly bring in the jewels, rings, and then find good options for boots/gloves/belts. Thanks for the work you've put in and for sharing!

Is really sad market is not saturated with cheap uniques, at the time i made the build it was like 1 month in the league but those uniques where never expensive.
Im glad you are enjoying it ^^

postscript: im not playing this league
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 15, 2020, 11:12:45 AM
You can search for Reduced mana reserved mod using Increased mana reserved and put it to negative value (for example:-1(max)).

So I'm just starting out. I noticed that your PoE Buddy link has us taking Devotion and the 6% Max Life node just beyond it. I get Devotion for the %aura effect (prob going to skip until later), but the 6% Max Life is entirely wasted with CI unless I'm missing something. Please advise.

Also, TY for the build. First time doing an AuraBot and my wife is trying for a Windripper build for the first time. We're fairly casual, so we'll see how it goes. Should be fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info