[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Hi, which class in duo will be better, Support Guardian + Deadeye TS MF or Ice shot MF or Support Guardian + Juggernaut Rain of Arrow MF?

Last edited by FestiQ on Mar 10, 2020, 7:34:58 PM
"
FestiQ wrote:
Hi, which class in duo will be better, Support Guardian + Deadeye TS MF or Ice shot MF or Support Guardian + Juggernaut Rain of Arrow MF?

Generally speaking the setup that benefits the most from aurabots are Pure physicall builds or something hybrid but more towards phys dmg overall i would say ICE SHOT in your case
the amulet with 10% reduced mana reserved ... so 5 from shaper and 5 from redeemer is not possible anymore or im wrong ??
"
shashix2 wrote:
the amulet with 10% reduced mana reserved ... so 5 from shaper and 5 from redeemer is not possible anymore or im wrong ??

still in doubt about that, i dont know how it works.
Ive read that you cannot shaper orb 2 of the same "stats category" anymore but havent tried it

If you can snipe yourself an amulet with 4% or 6% mana reduced just from redeemer or shaper (wearing stygian vise unique with 2 jewels reduced mana reserved) youll be just fine i think

But i need to keep researching this to change the build accordingly, Having a mandatory legacy item drops this build to only standard
I am looking to play this build with my friend from start in Delirium. Could you do 'Leveling & advice' section when leveling with friend? :]
"
heiven wrote:
I am looking to play this build with my friend from start in Delirium. Could you do 'Leveling & advice' section when leveling with friend? :]

that would be awesome!

and plz combine your pob trees into 1, you can do all leveling trees in 1 pob + multiple gear sets
"
heiven wrote:

What do you mean? like a how to level it guide?
"
Pingg05 wrote:
"
heiven wrote:

that would be awesome!

and plz combine your pob trees into 1, you can do all leveling trees in 1 pob + multiple gear sets

Im working on it, i just need more time to learn more about POB options

not really discovering how to do it, if you can explain how to ill be glad to add it :)
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 12, 2020, 7:14:47 PM
so at the bottom of PoB you have a little drop down menu right next to "reset", you can use the "manage trees" button to add multiple trees.
"
Facists wrote:
so at the bottom of PoB you have a little drop down menu right next to "reset", you can use the "manage trees" button to add multiple trees.

Thank you very much! done adding them and the Unique Vise inside the "belts" tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info