Being killed by something you cannot see is not challenging.

"
fazlez1 wrote:
This is the absolute worst way to die. I play melee but I can compensate for that. I do bad builds, I have bad gear, there is lag etc. All of these can be compensated for in some way, but when something spawns underneath a black cloud of death on a black background then it's just not right. These homing missiles attacks that the developers have fallen in love with are just brutal. A lot of times you don't see them until they're swarming around your dead corpse. I will not play your meta builds. I don't mind dying. I don't mind losing xp. I don't mind not seeing endgame bosses, but at least let me see what i'm supposed to fighting so I at least have the option of running or fighting.

I dont understand why even one month and half later they didnt remove the fucking black tar effect when a metamorph summons... its so so fucking bad.

If they made it so that you couldn't be off-screened, I could reduce my resolution to 1x1 and be invulnerable!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If they made it so that you couldn't be off-screened, I could reduce my resolution to 1x1 and be invulnerable!

And... for the deliberately obtuse crowd, let's give a hearty *golf clap*.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

jaay this sounds like fun!
Thats why you should play a summoner build, just sit back and relax while your mindless slaves do the work for you.
I don't find it fair that we are able to off-screen but the enemies are supposed to not do that. I mean fuck, how much more OP do you want the ranger to be?
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 31, 2020, 1:08:09 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Are you telling me that getting a headshot from a sniper isn`t a fair fight? ^^

When we have to wear blindfold? No, not fair.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I don't find it fair that we are able to off-screen but the enemies are supposed to not do that. I mean fuck, how much more OP do you want the ranger to be?

powercreep is to blame i guess, if shit wouldve stayed down to earth the AOE effects wouldnt screw several screens at once
"
Dettlaf wrote:
Thats why you should play a summoner build, just sit back and relax while your mindless slaves do the work for you.

I reported this post as racism.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Don't be silly Shags. You program the game based on a standard resolution (probably something like 1960x1080 nowadays) and people playing on a lower resolution just have to deal with it.

"
Johny_Snow wrote:

That's why off-screening in either direction is dumb.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info