Being killed by something you cannot see is not challenging.

See thread title.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last bumped on May 11, 2020, 9:27:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
True. Does this happen often? I am summoner, so I get to stay a safer distance from a lot of stuff, so I can't really be sure how often it happens. I can be off screened , but that has always been the case.
"
Xtorma wrote:
True. Does this happen often? I am summoner, so I get to stay a safer distance from a lot of stuff, so I can't really be sure how often it happens. I can be off screened , but that has always been the case.

To me, being off-screened is being killed by something you cannot see. It's the height of bullshit. I'd rather die to bugs than to that nonsense.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Along with that you'd have to change off-screening as a player as well, since some builds (especially bow characters) can do the same thing. I totally agree with the point made, tho, just saying there have to be a balance there
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Yes, you're right and this game has a lot of your title.
Are you telling me that getting a headshot from a sniper isn`t a fair fight? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

To me, being off-screened is being killed by something you cannot see. It's the height of bullshit. I'd rather die to bugs than to that nonsense.

Especially for metamorph. They could easily have decided to just spam the adds around the metamorph (like legion f. E.). That would have been fine. But what do they do? First of all they flood the whole screen with dark ground effects so that you are not able the see the dark metamorph and the dark adds it spawns. To say it in Sirus words: What's the point?
I don't get it.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
IMHO if "sniper" is an actual type of mob they should at least have reasonable damage or obvious telegraph (like aiming lazer for example) given their attack range and their dps of 500 exiles per second (referencing 270k life one-shot video, not exactly the type but the damage is there).
"
666lol666 wrote:
Are you telling me that getting a headshot from a sniper isn`t a fair fight? ^^

Not really applicable within the confines of a fixed FOV game when you think about it.
This is the absolute worst way to die. I play melee but I can compensate for that. I do bad builds, I have bad gear, there is lag etc. All of these can be compensated for in some way, but when something spawns underneath a black cloud of death on a black background then it's just not right. These homing missiles attacks that the developers have fallen in love with are just brutal. A lot of times you don't see them until they're swarming around your dead corpse. I will not play your meta builds. I don't mind dying. I don't mind losing xp. I don't mind not seeing endgame bosses, but at least let me see what i'm supposed to fighting so I at least have the option of running or fighting.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info