[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

Respecced my Frost blades Raider to this and what a difference, really enjoy playing this and can do all content, i struggle a bit with reflect from uber atziri atm, but will have to see how to fix that..
This is my current gear

Thanks for the guide, i really enjoy bow builds and this has been the first one thats done any good in a long time!
"
MrSewellx wrote:
Respecced my Frost blades Raider to this and what a difference, really enjoy playing this and can do all content, i struggle a bit with reflect from uber atziri atm, but will have to see how to fix that..
This is my current gear

Thanks for the guide, i really enjoy bow builds and this has been the first one thats done any good in a long time!

Thank you for the kind words and thanks for checking it out ^^
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 27, 2020, 7:31:58 AM
Hello.
I am new player - newbie :D
anyway i am curious in archers and i loved RoA so i want to make build on that skill. I have a question. In your build i see that there are some passive points spend on daggers/claws - is this is a mistake? or there is something that changes those conditions to bows?
Thanks for reply!
"
Amanaratsu wrote:
Hello.
I am new player - newbie :D
anyway i am curious in archers and i loved RoA so i want to make build on that skill. I have a question. In your build i see that there are some passive points spend on daggers/claws - is this is a mistake? or there is something that changes those conditions to bows?
Thanks for reply!

It's not a mistake, there is a jewel right below that claw section which converts all melee modifiers to bow modifiers called, Lioneye's Fall.
The jewel reads: "Melee and Melee Weapon Type modifiers in Radius are Transformed to Bow Modifiers"

Good luck :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Can you play this build in group play? I need something tanky for delirium orbs. Otherwise, could you recommend me one ?
I don't understand where i need to paste the text you've provided in the pastebin. could you help me out ?
"
Nulegg wrote:
I don't understand where i need to paste the text you've provided in the pastebin. could you help me out ?

Path of Building program.
Top left corner "Import/Export" > "Import from Pastebin..." > Copy/Paste the link there, hit enter.
What other unique quivers can you use for this build or which mods would you look for on a rare quiver?

Love the build so far very enjoyable to play!
hello again! thanks for cheers :)

i found large jewer cluster that looks somehow good.
corrupted one
12 passive skills
added small passive skill grant :+12% physical damage
7% increased efect of non-damage ailments (corrupted)
+Furious Assault
enemies have -10% to total physical damage reduction against your hits
35% increased physical dmg
+Master the fundamentals
+10% to all elemental Resistances
35% reduced elemental dmg
35 increased physical dmg
+Furious assault
8% increased attack and cast speed
25% increased physical dmg
+jewel socket

My question.
Does this jewel is worth for Barrage/Roa ranger? And which passives we should avoid to spend some points for this jewel? i will try also find/buy jewel medium jewel with passives.
"
Amanaratsu wrote:
hello again! thanks for cheers :)

i found large jewer cluster that looks somehow good.
corrupted one
12 passive skills
added small passive skill grant :+12% physical damage
7% increased efect of non-damage ailments (corrupted)
+Furious Assault
enemies have -10% to total physical damage reduction against your hits
35% increased physical dmg
+Master the fundamentals
+10% to all elemental Resistances
35% reduced elemental dmg
35 increased physical dmg
+Furious assault
8% increased attack and cast speed
25% increased physical dmg
+jewel socket

My question.
Does this jewel is worth for Barrage/Roa ranger? And which passives we should avoid to spend some points for this jewel? i will try also find/buy jewel medium jewel with passives.

That jewel is ok but this buildi s kind of stretched for passives as it is. I would recommend finding a 8 added passives large cluster jewel instead of 12.

Updated the PoB with the optimal cluster jewel and watchers eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info