Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
Mitsch287 wrote:
Love the build so far. But one question, is there any chamce in making it a bit more tanky ?

If you sacrifice some damage, yes. Perhaps with the cluster jewels but it's hard to do on this build. That's its biggest downside, also the reason why you go for acro+phase acro and phasing. Get some evasive flasks too if you can.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Question, do you get the Corrupted modifier on volley fire by corrupting the gem? If so I'll buy some and try to craft it myself.
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Question, do you get the Corrupted modifier on volley fire by corrupting the gem? If so I'll buy some and try to craft it myself.

Yes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi ! ( Sorry for my english ) I want to know if i can do the endgame without a quiver who give +1 arrow or chain ! Thx ! :D
"
ezio64 wrote:
Hi ! ( Sorry for my english ) I want to know if i can do the endgame without a quiver who give +1 arrow or chain ! Thx ! :D

Yes you can.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following the build and I only have 2.5k life. So death to me at lvl 74

I'm not using barrage as much, I prefer rain of arrows, I have the aura stuff up, arborix and lioneye vison. What is the big x factor for life that I Might be missing?
Any extra-for-expert item upgrades I can aim for here? I've picked up everything else but am wondering what I need to buy next. Only thing I haven't picked up yet is the curse ring and quiver with corrupting blood, and seem to be clearing most things handily
"
MrsTacoBell wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following the build and I only have 2.5k life. So death to me at lvl 74

I'm not using barrage as much, I prefer rain of arrows, I have the aura stuff up, arborix and lioneye vison. What is the big x factor for life that I Might be missing?

Try to have at least 70+ life on all of your gear, the Stygian vise belt can have a lot of life plus it can carry an abyssal socket, as well as the tombfist gloves that have them.

"
Inthrall wrote:
Any extra-for-expert item upgrades I can aim for here? I've picked up everything else but am wondering what I need to buy next. Only thing I haven't picked up yet is the curse ring and quiver with corrupting blood, and seem to be clearing most things handily

I would focus on getting more links on your primary skills. After that you can focus on everything else and maybe a decent rare +2 arrow bow.
I found the Rare bow, but none do good DPS, how can you craft one? I'm quite new to crafting.

edit: Also what quiver would you recommend running in the meantime until I get the Drillneck with the desired rolls, I imagine you get that by corrupting one until you get the roll you want, correct?
Last edited by N4ti0n on Mar 23, 2020, 2:49:07 AM
"
N4ti0n wrote:
I found the Rare bow, but none do good DPS, how can you craft one? I'm quite new to crafting.

edit: Also what quiver would you recommend running in the meantime until I get the Drillneck with the desired rolls, I imagine you get that by corrupting one until you get the roll you want, correct?

Yep, you have to corrupt one or buy one from somebody who already has.
Just use a regular drillneck in the meantime, it synergises with your chestpiece (aka with pierce).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info