[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
How do you take care of the mana cost issue? Build feels horrible to play. Granted I just entered maps, but have sunk ~10-12ex into it and just feels extremely sluggish and clunky.

Perhaps I'll try split shot instead of TS or something. Feel like it desperately needs some sort of explosion or some sorts to reliably clear

Check one of my rings for the mana related question. Feels intuitive to me to check the gear of the build I'm following.

As for clear I had no problems using RoA and clearing everything. Feel free to slap Haemophilia for map clear.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I found RoA to be much more comfortable compared to Tornado shot or Split Arrow.
RoA>SA>TS

Single Target has felt uncomfortable to me. That being said, trying to operate on a 5 link still.

I am also trying something a bit different. Swapped out Lioneye's for Expedition's End for the ability to freeze with Phantasmal Barrage.

Also, socketed in a Kineticism.
Last edited by ZealotofFreya on Jan 24, 2021, 8:05:06 PM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
How do you take care of the mana cost issue? Build feels horrible to play. Granted I just entered maps, but have sunk ~10-12ex into it and just feels extremely sluggish and clunky.

Perhaps I'll try split shot instead of TS or something. Feel like it desperately needs some sort of explosion or some sorts to reliably clear

Check one of my rings for the mana related question. Feels intuitive to me to check the gear of the build I'm following.

As for clear I had no problems using RoA and clearing everything. Feel free to slap Haemophilia for map clear.

I'll give that a go thanks. Good suggestion on the gloves, too. It'll probably help out a lot. Didn't experience any trouble with single target yet so it'd be fine to sacrifice a little bit of damage for the QOL
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
How does the new Far Shot work with volley fire barrage? Do the additional side projectiles now fire sequentially also? or do these work as before and just add spread?
"
MBlueW wrote:
How does the new Far Shot work with volley fire barrage? Do the additional side projectiles now fire sequentially also? or do these work as before and just add spread?

iirc it looks like 5 lazors
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
what are you recommending instead portal gem?
I thought about vaal grace or something like that
I'm sorry to bother, but I cannot understand why we would not level these gems further?
CWDT(7) + Steelskin (9) + Ice Golem(9)
I already got them to lvl20, what's the disadvantage?

Additionaly I only got "Chance to impale from main hand hits" at 57% and you wrote somewhere in this thread it should be atleast 95%, how do I improve that?
Last edited by Juleilah on Feb 18, 2021, 5:48:57 AM
"
Juleilah wrote:
I'm sorry to bother, but I cannot understand why we would not level these gems further?
CWDT(7) + Steelskin (9) + Ice Golem(9)
I already got them to lvl20, what's the disadvantage?

Additionaly I only got "Chance to impale from main hand hits" at 57% and you wrote somewhere in this thread it should be atleast 95%, how do I improve that?

Because you want CWDT to cast them, if they are above the requirement level of CWDT it wont cast. The reason you don't want at 20 because you will need to take at least 4000 damage before it procs. Read CWDT.

You already have 100% impale chance I checked your char.
Which anointment do you recommend in the current patch?
Any chance for a 3.14 Ultimatum update? Love this build but it's kinda hard on high level Ultimatum. Thanks in advance, I've already make 4 chars with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info