[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
devon752 wrote:
"
Ristle wrote:
Thank you for the build, enjoying it so far!

Just to clarify since the PoB is 3.11, are you still using Swift Skewering on the bottom left?

Ah yep! Thank you for reminding me to update the pastebin. I did update it in my PoB but forgot to copy it here on the guide haha. Fixed!

Champion, thank you again!
Is the pastebin working for you guys ?
I have an error while loading it :(
"
Longi wrote:
Is the pastebin working for you guys ?
I have an error while loading it :(

Are you using the community fork?
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thank you very much for your build!

What passives should I aim for around level 68? the PoB tell that I should get dagger and clae passives but I dont have chaos orb to buy Lioneye's Fall
"
raz_raziel wrote:
Thank you very much for your build!

What passives should I aim for around level 68? the PoB tell that I should get dagger and clae passives but I dont have chaos orb to buy Lioneye's Fall

Ty for checking it out <3
Skip those and go for the rest of them, probably skip jewels as well :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 17, 2021, 5:39:37 PM
Hi there bud... Been playing this build for a while now, noticed the arborix change so trying to six slot my new one, however, I seem to just die all the time now, but also for a while I've been lacking damage. I think i'm doing something wrong, is there any chance you could give me some tips.

Currently I'm playing without vuln. on ring... not watcher's eye but i have volleyfire

Swapped Tombfist for the +30 strength and 100% armour gloves, idk if that's an awful idea, but also I have the mercury footprint helmet.

Same passive tree, pretty much the same gear maybe???

IDK where i mess up :(

Having said that It's been a blast getting this as my first intro. to POE, very fun and really friendly for me as a noob, even if i do die still xD

I used to be relying on the time when iron reflexes wasn't on to survive. What have i mucked up ffs.... xD

If you could gimme a target I'd really appreciate that :) Kepp going friend
Last edited by Eagalus on Jan 17, 2021, 8:00:05 PM
"
Eagalus wrote:
If you could gimme a target I'd really appreciate that :) Kepp going friend

Hey man, unfortunately I can't see your char since your profile is private so can't really see what you can improve.

But the point of builds like these is to kill them before they kill you so instead of trying to get more health here and there (which wont change a thing when you get hit by something big) you should get more damage. That's one of the reasons for arborix as well.

Another thing you can try is using tornado shot or split arrow instead of RoA. Some people have found it to be better for clearing stuff before it clears them.

Hope this helps and gl!
Hey guys, updated tree. Just realized I forgot to change Vulnerability ring to Mark ring. Ofc it needs to be a mark since we're taking ascendancy for marks!
Use Assassins mark ring instead of Vulnerability! You will get much more damage, sry for late realisation!
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 19, 2021, 8:20:23 AM
"

Hey guys, updated tree. Just realized I forgot to change Vulnerability ring to Mark ring. Ofc it needs to be a mark since we're taking ascendancy for marks!
Use Assassins mark ring instead of Vulnerability! You will get much more damage, sry for late realisation!

That makes a ton more sense now, I was planning on forgoing the 4'th ascend into that node because I wanted to skip casting the mark, but this is a fantastic idea. Vuln rings are expensive right now anyways, so this is great.

Random: I had a lioneyes fall drop while going through blood aquaducts, talk about a lucky start! Also the build is fun, and I'm mapping like a mad man, ty for this.
"
AeroThatsMe wrote:
That makes a ton more sense now, I was planning on forgoing the 4'th ascend into that node because I wanted to skip casting the mark, but this is a fantastic idea. Vuln rings are expensive right now anyways, so this is great.

Random: I had a lioneyes fall drop while going through blood aquaducts, talk about a lucky start! Also the build is fun, and I'm mapping like a mad man, ty for this.

Yeah haha and np, I like doing it :D
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 19, 2021, 3:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info