[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

thanks for the respond! ill try to get my enchant..
Hi, i cant see the ''endgame - lvl94 - cluster'' it keeps crashing the pob,can you fix it, or is it just crashing in here?
"
vitorx159 wrote:
Hi, i cant see the ''endgame - lvl94 - cluster'' it keeps crashing the pob,can you fix it, or is it just crashing in here?

Dunno why it happened. I fixed it now, thanks for reporting.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
hi everybody, as im playing this build? why is it necessary to add skill points in claw and dagger in the skill tree?

thank you so much, appreciate a response
"
why is it necessary to add skill points in claw and dagger in the skill tree?
If you have lioneye jewel to transform melee nodes into bow.
what enchant would you recommend on gloves? i got trigger commandment of force on hit right now.
"
BarecaLord wrote:
what enchant would you recommend on gloves? i got trigger commandment of force on hit right now.

The one that makes a copy of you, just to use as a decoy. I think that one would be the best.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
great work, i'll do it
Is it possible to use split arrow for clear instead of ROA? I love barrage impale but despise ROA.
"
Ancion wrote:
Is it possible to use split arrow for clear instead of ROA? I love barrage impale but despise ROA.
It shouldn't be a problem, most likely you'll keep the same gems as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info