[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
"
Early on I used Burning arrow and Split arrow together linked inside a Tabula

Split arrow? Did you mean Volley or Multiple Projectiles instead?

Am I missing something that makes two actives combine or something?
No, but you can have 2 different skills linked to the same 4 supports and it works if the supports work for both skills. I've seen this for example on volatile dead + detonate dead necromancer specs, you link both spells to the same supports.
What do you do now that barrage is a support gem? frenzy? do we keep the barrage support? i'm confused and scared! lol
"
shiftnative wrote:
What do you do now that barrage is a support gem? frenzy? do we keep the barrage support? i'm confused and scared! lol

There is still an active Barrage gem...
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Well perfect! easy fix, thank you
I have only 15K dps...
"
premYT wrote:
I have only 15K dps...

Don't look at tooltip dps... look in PoB. Remember to tick "all projetiles" for barrage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
is it normal that my rain of arrows is around 70k dps in skillbar and barrage at 55k i would like to know if i am doing something wrong. ( i changed the bow and the quiver) will post pob below. and i havent gotten my impale jewel yet.)

https://pastebin.com/WHmVhwtC

my first league and first build ever :D
Never look at the skillbar DPS other than a reference for if you're increasing or lowering your dps with items.

For real DPS you must check on PoB and tick stuff like "all projectiles" for Barrage and consider take into consideration that RoA is dispalying damage for one arrow but fires a lot of them that overlap.
i see, also my average damage of roa is higher then yours but of barrage is lower, is this because i dont have the +1 arrow enchant on my helmet yet?
"
BarecaLord wrote:
i see, also my average damage of roa is higher then yours but of barrage is lower, is this because i dont have the +1 arrow enchant on my helmet yet?

Most likely, one arrow adds a lot of damage to barrage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info