Please explain this garbage.

"
JDKhaos wrote:
"
"
JDKhaos wrote:
I'm 100% done with this game. Spent 6 ex on a kingmaker for my animate guardian and it died in fucking one map. It hadnt died in hundreds of t16 maps until I put on kingmaker because of course it would.. fuck

No offense but that is just dumb.

Just make a budget AG with Dying Breath, Ambu, Vic, Leer cast and southbound

The point of the game is to progress and make your character stronger. I had just given my AG additional curses with ELE weakness, minion damage/nearby enemies take more physical helm with a 120 life trires armor etc.. dies in one map. I just don't understand how it even happened. I was running corrupt 10 mod t16s no problem but one t15 with temp chains and really no other bad mods and it instakills my AG on a strongbox with detonates nearby corpses.

How much fire resistance did your AG have?

Mine keeps dying aswell but I only realize it 2 hours later lol
[Removed by Support]
[/quote]

How much fire resistance did your AG have?

Mine keeps dying aswell but I only realize it 2 hours later lol[/quote]

The res should've been quite high from the helm/chest and passives.. idk. I'm frustrated but I might try ssf tomorrow or just grind for a hh on my standard cycloner.. the main thing irritating me is the PS4 trade system tbh. I've got like 70ex in crap I can't sell on standard and at least 15+ I can't sell on meta
I thought kingmaker was a vendor recipe...
"
I thought kingmaker was a vendor recipe...

It is but you can still sell the item after it is made.

Sometimes buying the parts is cheaper then buying it made.

But you have to hunt around to find someone willing to sell the parts.

But this is xbox and the market is not in the best shape as it is.

Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Jan 31, 2020, 3:16:55 PM
Should be an mtx makes ag look like a trashcan
If you die to a Metamorph make the next one weaker. You might not die next time.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
"
JDKhaos wrote:
I'm 100% done with this game. Spent 6 ex on a kingmaker for my animate guardian and it died in fucking one map. It hadnt died in hundreds of t16 maps until I put on kingmaker because of course it would.. fuck

^--- This.

Though, honestly, I wouldn't call it "dumb." The issue is that AG's do die and that anyone making a Kingmaker AG needs to be well-aware of the risks. If they weren't really aware of those risks? I wouldn't call it "dumb." It's just "uninformed."

A lower grade AG is chump-change and practically disposable... I kept backups for my backups for my AG this League. I couldn't have done that for a full-on Kingmaker AG and I would definitely NOT have chosen to run one on console. Console's marketplace sucks and who knows when my console is about to get slammed with crap it can't possibly render all at once?

What do Kingmaker AG runners do? Unsummon their AG when they're entering dangerous territory. Be like the Kool Kids and unsummon your Kingmaker AG as needed!
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
"
JDKhaos wrote:

^--- This.

Though, honestly, I wouldn't call it "dumb." The issue is that AG's do die and that anyone making a Kingmaker AG needs to be well-aware of the risks. If they weren't really aware of those risks? I wouldn't call it "dumb." It's just "uninformed."

A lower grade AG is chump-change and practically disposable... I kept backups for my backups for my AG this League. I couldn't have done that for a full-on Kingmaker AG and I would definitely NOT have chosen to run one on console. Console's marketplace sucks and who knows when my console is about to get slammed with crap it can't possibly render all at once?

What do Kingmaker AG runners do? Unsummon their AG when they're entering dangerous territory. Be like the Kool Kids and unsummon your Kingmaker AG as needed!

I knew the risk and had been running low budget AGs all season. The map I was in had zero bad mods why would I expect it to die when it had survived nasty 10 mod t16s prior to the upgrade?
"
JDKhaos wrote:
I knew the risk and had been running low budget AGs all season. The map I was in had zero bad mods why would I expect it to die when it had survived nasty 10 mod t16s prior to the upgrade?

Cause this game is known for its 1shot mechanics all over the place.
[Removed by Support]
"

Cause this game is known for its 1shot mechanics all over the place.

Best conclusion of topic, it's so true...
Some monsters should be spotted on mini-map and some others should be denied by exiles...
Vertical cam should be rotative by 45 degrees to improve visibility of opponents and caracteristics of the enemies should be more readable (because idiotics auras usually rhyme with the one-shot).
About the potential one-shot hits, they should be based on an exile life ratio during the first meet.
IA should be improved and some enemies perks must optimized (no need complex calculations to split 5 projectiles instead normal 3, the waves should be staggered...).
With less lags during multiples sprites, enemies are certainly more 'killables' too.

Ideas to make the game more fair don't miss it. But dreams aren't what make exiles live...
Last edited by g0ne on Feb 14, 2020, 9:38:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info