Please explain this garbage.

I can run t16 10 mod corrupted maps just fine, but a blue t16 zana vaal temple map metamorph repeatedly one shots me over and over. I'm very salty because it was one of the first metamorphs I've seen with five currency mods.

This is getting irritating. Metamorphs are way too op. Between broken league mechanics, constant crashes and lag spikes during fights at essential moments, and a crap trading system full of price fixers and afk people (give us auction house already).. it's getting really old. Been playing this game since like 2014 and I'm starting to lose faith that the game will ever have a polished feel to it.

Now I'm fighting a t16 malformation metamorph that walls you in and does pietys spin laser bullshit with no way to avoid it. Instashots me with 5.8k hp, MoM, and massive armor -_-
Last edited by JDKhaos on Jan 26, 2020, 5:53:58 AM
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2020, 8:52:41 AM
Have you tried the tecmo bowl zig zag? I also do the contra infinite lives code before I pop the meta can work s every time.
"
...contra...

Now I feel old.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
"
JDKhaos wrote:
...metamorph...

Metamorphs are no joke.

Metamorphs have practically zero "balance."

You choose the Affixes for the Metamorph that is created.

There isn't a way, other than remembering an experience, to easily identify what some of the Affixes do and how horribly they can interact with other affixes and your rapidly diminishing hitpoints... :)

Metamorph League is... a sort of afterthought. It's rushed and "content-lite" because of the large changes done to the Atlas mechanics and the work being done for "PoE 2.0." (PoE Patch 4.0, basically)

Many of the worst affixes in Metamorph are "ground spawn." Big black puddles of nastiness, giant phys-damage spikes coming up out of the ground, etc.. But, that's not the worst of them all.

I "built" a Metamorph that couldn't die. AOE Leech, evidently worked on my minions too, with AOE Phys Damage and Chaos Damage pools of nasty-crap flowing all over the place.

My built could not have killed it. Nuh uh... wouldn't happen. So, after dying twice I just left it there. There is no use fighting a Metamorph that's going to kill you dead over and over. Leave it and move on.

I can cruise through most Metamophs, only sometimes having issues with bit spikey damage. But, that groundspawn junk, especially the huge creeping black pools of insta-death... I just leave. I go away and pretend there's not a big rich monster there for me to try to kill.
deleted: double post somehow
Last edited by Totenreich on Jan 27, 2020, 9:33:00 AM
I did one yesterday that blew my mind. I can't remember which map it was, definitely t16, but basically I would just die instantly with not even a single animation on the screen anywhere near me.

This happened 5 times. I barely killed this beast, but I have literally not a single clue what it was doing to kill me.

I'm not complaining, I thought it was funny, but dang I wish I had combat log.
I like the ad 'Make your own boss!' Yes I'd like to make a cross between Frankenstein & The Thing that pukes out tar monsters and instantly one shots me and oh after I kill it could I put it's guts in a jar to save for later!?
I'm 100% done with this game. Spent 6 ex on a kingmaker for my animate guardian and it died in fucking one map. It hadnt died in hundreds of t16 maps until I put on kingmaker because of course it would.. fuck
"
JDKhaos wrote:
I'm 100% done with this game. Spent 6 ex on a kingmaker for my animate guardian and it died in fucking one map. It hadnt died in hundreds of t16 maps until I put on kingmaker because of course it would.. fuck

No offense but that is just dumb.

Just make a budget AG with Dying Breath, Ambu, Vic, Leer cast and southbound
[Removed by Support]
"
"
JDKhaos wrote:

No offense but that is just dumb.

Just make a budget AG with Dying Breath, Ambu, Vic, Leer cast and southbound

The point of the game is to progress and make your character stronger. I had just given my AG additional curses with ELE weakness, minion damage/nearby enemies take more physical helm with a 120 life trires armor etc.. dies in one map. I just don't understand how it even happened. I was running corrupt 10 mod t16s no problem but one t15 with temp chains and really no other bad mods and it instakills my AG on a strongbox with detonates nearby corpses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info