[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

[Removed by Support]

Did you post this or is this site stealing your guide?
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Mar 21, 2020, 7:53:17 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

Did you post this or is this site stealing your guide?

Welp no idea what you wrote or why, but was last edited by "Matthew_GGG"

So i definitely did not post that. If they removed your comment though idk why that would mean they stealing my guide.... so im going to go out on a limb and say that is probably not the case.

However its very hard to understand the situation or what happened on my end as it was removed so im just taking guesses here.
Now that I have the Chayula Amulet and Shavs wrappings. Changed a few items to min/max to ES priority...

I'm clearing t14 maps with ease.

Even deliriums have become much easier.

This is amazing, this build rocks, you're fantastic!

"
constupro2 wrote:
Now that I have the Chayula Amulet and Shavs wrappings. Changed a few items to min/max to ES priority...

I'm clearing t14 maps with ease.

Even deliriums have become much easier.

This is amazing, this build rocks, you're fantastic!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it :)
So i just switched to ll version of this build and man, damage is amazing but... My survivability is so bad when it comes to simply running maps. I'm dying on every map like 2 or 3 times. What can I change to increase my survivability? When I played with high life version I had acrobatics and it feel much better. Now my only def layer is ES and it's not enough.

Maybe i'm just playing to fast? I'm so disappointed right now and I don't know what to do.

My set is in the spoiler.

Sorry if i made any mistake. English is not my native ;)

Spoiler

"
Ankhain wrote:
So i just switched to ll version of this build and man, damage is amazing but... My survivability is so bad when it comes to simply running maps. I'm dying on every map like 2 or 3 times. What can I change to increase my survivability? When I played with high life version I had acrobatics and it feel much better. Now my only def layer is ES and it's not enough.

Maybe i'm just playing to fast? I'm so disappointed right now and I don't know what to do.

My set is in the spoiler.

Sorry if i made any mistake. English is not my native ;)

Spoiler

Not really sure, i never had any issues at all. You are ranged, throw mines, and have a lot of ES. However i never played on delirium as LL miner so it might just be the league mechanic.
Gotta say that I had my doubts when leaguestarting with this build. At the beginning I started with life version and my damage was not so great and survivability was pretty meh. Still enough to clear T14s and T15s.

Well, earlier today, after I farmed some currency and got the Shav's and Presence of Chayula I decided it was time to go for the low life and the build started popping off. My gear is still pretty mediocre but my damage has pretty much trippled and I'm sitting on 7,3k ES. This build is great! I'm tearing through everything with ease and stuff will only get better once my Enlightens get to level 3.

This build is awesome! Thanks for making this guide mate.
"
Urcier wrote:
Gotta say that I had my doubts when leaguestarting with this build. At the beginning I started with life version and my damage was not so great and survivability was pretty meh. Still enough to clear T14s and T15s.

Well, earlier today, after I farmed some currency and got the Shav's and Presence of Chayula I decided it was time to go for the low life and the build started popping off. My gear is still pretty mediocre but my damage has pretty much trippled and I'm sitting on 7,3k ES. This build is great! I'm tearing through everything with ease and stuff will only get better once my Enlightens get to level 3.

This build is awesome! Thanks for making this guide mate.

Glad to hear you enjoying it
enjoying the build, looking for what to upgrade, hoping to one-shot conquerers eventually what should I get? have about 12ex to spend. should I get mark of the shaper? doryani's delusion? watcher's eye? different wand? any tips appreciated!

"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
enjoying the build, looking for what to upgrade, hoping to one-shot conquerers eventually what should I get? have about 12ex to spend. should I get mark of the shaper? doryani's delusion? watcher's eye? different wand? any tips appreciated!

Sry i don't do "what should i upgrade next". There is no set answer. You can see the end game looking items (or can even get much better) in guide + POB. Upgrades depend on what you are willing to spend on each piece, what your line is for min/maxing, how much money you have, and what is currently available in league on trade, along with what deals you can get.

Just upgrade what you feel is lacking the most and feel free to check things in POB to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info