[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
fayajo wrote:
Good day. Quick question i seen the leech from lightning damage in the cluster. I though you cannot leech from mines. So why take those clusters?

You do not leech with mines, obviously it is for the other part of the node such as the 8% pen which is the highest dps u can get
How do you even start with miner? I tried different skills with different links and im having hard time killing the first bosses even. The damage is ridiculously low.

Took me like 5 minutes to kill Oak

What am i doing wrong here?
"
EBOLAELA wrote:
How do you even start with miner? I tried different skills with different links and im having hard time killing the first bosses even. The damage is ridiculously low.

Took me like 5 minutes to kill Oak

What am i doing wrong here?

Obviously everything this patch is nerfed, but taking down oak with arc mines should be pretty easy, never had any issues on a 3-link.
How does the 120% crit boot enchant compare in damage to the lightning one? I have ran lab over 30 times, and the only two enchants I haven't seen are are lightning and ele pen ones O.o
"
Corwynt wrote:
How does the 120% crit boot enchant compare in damage to the lightning one? I have ran lab over 30 times, and the only two enchants I haven't seen are are lightning and ele pen ones O.o

Check in POB if you want to compare and it will tell you.
HI

i have some trouble;on pob all miner have more dps with awakened added light damage, but me i have more with Increased Critical Strikes , i dont understand because all other miner have more dps with awakened added light,
can a player have a look on my profil and tell me what?

https://pastebin.com/KyndeJaL

thx
Build should be good to go for 3.16. Lots of changes/buffs and a lot of stuff not announced yet or fully shown but as always even then any new additional stuff or changes need to be thoroughly tested and planned before inserted into the guilde.

The big take away here is with a little tinkering on your end at start with passives/masterys and such the build should perform just as good if not slightly better than before.

As always if you have questions feel free to post or come ask me on stream!
aa
Last edited by Saquu on Jul 29, 2023, 11:12:30 PM
"
Saquu wrote:
i hope you forum guide creators get exiled eventually. passive tree not even available, but stuff is good to go and 3.16 in title.

bunch of trolls.

Honestly the problem is you and your expectations.... Even if patchnotes, POB and everything came out fully updated and someone tore into their buildguide and completely theorycrafted it up with new stuff it will still be just that.... THEORYCRAFTED.

Any build guide creator worth their salt would not put something into a build guide until it was fully tried and tested.

Having 3.16 in title of a build guide does not mean it has all the 3.16 info and new stuff in there and is ready to go... it means that besides for w/e new additions/changes happen in 3.16 patch the build is up to date and ready to go.

This is explained both in the very first section in changelog that has big colored bold letters saying READ THIS FIRST.

Your apparent expectation/thought for seeing a build guide with the upcoming league launch number (3.16) in title is that guide is updated and has all the new future league launch stuff in it.

Which is wrong.

It means that the build is ready for 3.16 launch and anything that is new or changed you will have to use your own common sense on and are free to test it out until the build guide is updated much further into the league.

Don't be mad and take it out on others because you don't understand how it works.
Have you done any deep delving on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info